PDA

View Full Version : Bass Pro Greenhead Gear Ducks

Wood Duck Wizard
07-19-2003, 12:02 PM
Just a quick ? Has anyone been able to get any of the new ducks from them ? I called before the catalogue came out and was informed that they were on back order and they were unsure if they would beable to fill my order this year !!! I had the same problem with their XPS decoys last year !!! Is this a Canadian problem or are my southern friends experiencing the same problem ? Seems like the supply never meets the demand...

Woods and Water
07-21-2003, 05:53 PM
I was lucky enough to have a dozen given to me this weekend...there are sweet!!!!! paint sticks alot better!!!!I like them alot.

NWMOhunter
07-21-2003, 11:05 PM
I can't speak for Bass Pro, but I called Cabela's the other day and they said they are first supposed to ship in late July but there was no guarantee. They were already on back order. They had no idea when they might be available and the guy wasn't even sure they would ever get any in the stores.

Now the only thing is that these guys might just be talking conservatively so that people aren't calling every other day asking about the decoys. The guy told me the best way to go would be to just place an order and wait and see when they get there.

canvasback66
07-22-2003, 10:01 PM
I ordered 2 dozen from cabela's about a week ago and they were on back order then, but they have them in now as the ups man tried to deliver mine today but I wasn't home :CY: hopefully he will bring them before I go to work tomorrow nite:Rich:

Woods and Water
07-23-2003, 09:25 AM
when you get them let us know what you think of the paint adhesion....mine are way better than last years!!!

canvasback66
07-24-2003, 06:51 AM
Well I got my dekes last nite and all I can say is they are awesome:Art: :Art: . They are by far the best decoy I have seen the paint is super tough and the feather detail on the hens is incredible, I can't say enough good about these dekes, and you can't beat the price:Art: :Art: :Rich:

Woods and Water
07-24-2003, 08:21 AM
yeah for the bucks they are the deal....nice looking on the water used the old ones last year and the ducks alomst always wanted to land near them......and we had G&H,Herters in the water with them...

Mike Elwell
07-24-2003, 01:35 PM
Damn it. I called them and they said they would not have them back in stock until the end of august.

cself02
07-24-2003, 03:10 PM
My brother ordered some through there local bass pro store and they said they had plenty in stock and they are being shipped out now!!! glad to hear they are tuff I will be ordering a bunch hopefully!!!:Art: :Art: