PDA

View Full Version : Bass Pro Greenhead Gear Canada shells

canvasback66
07-22-2003, 09:28 PM
Has anyone bought any of these yet I was thinking of buying some and wanted to know what everyone thought of them the pics of them sure look good

cself02
07-23-2003, 05:29 AM
A friend of mine has last years version and they are the best shells I have every hunted over, The plastic is so thick they would be really hard to break and they are very realistic, :Art: :Art:

Woods and Water
07-23-2003, 08:29 AM
I was given a dozen shells and 8 flaoters from last years batch and they look great but the paint didnt stick as weel as I thought it should but man they are daurable and look good.If they get the new paint job like the duck dekes...LOOK OUT!:Rich:

Bird Buster (BB)
01-03-2004, 04:55 PM
They look great and are all around good deks.

:wak:

Justin

M.Bassitt
01-03-2004, 05:58 PM
Bought a dozen about a month ago and they are a great decoy for 80 bucks a dozen. So far the paint has held up fine, and they have got bounced around quiet a bit.
Put mine on motion stakes and they sure move and look good. Will have a nother dozen by next season.
Hope this helps. Mike

DUCKDIGGLER
01-04-2004, 05:18 AM
I have 2 dozen with the sleeper heads, man they do look awesome!! Paint seems to be holding up so far but one shell has split down the middle of the chet where the seam from mfging is. I sure Avery will stand behind the decoy so I am not worried.

Best shell on the market IMO. Color is dead on they are higher(taller) than similar sized shells and they are the most realistic of any. Great decoy, I plan to add more this summer.

Just my .02! :TT:

Woods and Water
01-04-2004, 01:18 PM
This years paint is better than last years shells and floaters....I like the sleeper heads(this time of year,they liven up a spread).