honker slayer
08-04-2003, 01:48 PM
Got my new avery fullbodies ordered, can't wait to get them bad boys.:Rich:

Quack Smacker
08-04-2003, 02:22 PM
give it up.

honker slayer
08-04-2003, 03:27 PM
Man I could tell you but i'd have to kill ya. hahahaha.:Rich: Really though I got them on order at wing supply.:BM:

Woods and Water
08-04-2003, 06:20 PM
Soooo slayer you did decide to go ahead .......smart man!

Quack Smacker
08-04-2003, 07:00 PM
cool!

Woods and Water
08-05-2003, 07:28 AM
test

honker slayer
08-05-2003, 01:33 PM
Hope to have them before the first of sept. Told the lady I needed them before that and she didn't think that would be a problem.:Art:

Quack Smacker
08-05-2003, 02:53 PM
Read my post over on Avery's message boards. It doesn't sound like I'll get any before Nov.! If I can get them sooner by going where you are getting them......I'll drive there!

keep me posted

Thanks,
Q.S.

honker slayer
08-05-2003, 06:17 PM
Lady told me they were expecting the shipment in around the 11 th of aug. Don't know if they will make it or not. I'll let you know.:Rich:

Bill Cooksey
08-06-2003, 11:26 AM
honker slayer,

Would you please e-mail the name of the store you ordered the decoys from to me at billc@averyoutdoors.com? We will not have fullbodies available in a store on August 11th. I just want to make sure they have appropriate information.

I'd rather have you mad at me for telling the truth than mad because you don't have decoys when the season opens.

Bill Cooksey

kirsch
08-06-2003, 11:50 AM
I have an order in at Wing Supply for quite awhile. They originally said July and then when July came and went, they say Aug 1. I called Wing Supply on 08/01, they were saying any day they should arrive. The customer service rep said they were talking to Avery and have no indication they will be late. However, every Avery person I have talked have been giving me later dates so I am not sure why wing supply is over-promising and will apparently under-deliver.

Does anyone have any new dates?

don835
08-06-2003, 01:12 PM
Kirsch...I too am waiting for some Averys from Wing Supply. I called customer service at Avery today and she told me that early Sept.
is a realistic delivery date. Let's hope we can get 'em by then. Later, Murph:Rich:

Quack Smacker
08-06-2003, 01:22 PM
Bill Cooksey! It's good to see that you guys are trying to get these dealers lined up. That way they are (like you said) providing appropriate information. I'm pretty sure no one is going to be "mad" cause they don't get them soon, we're just anxious to try out what sounds to be a great product!

Thanks again to AVERY!

Q.S.

honker slayer
08-06-2003, 01:52 PM
Thanks for the post Bill. I'm not going to be mad but i'm glad your letting people know whats going on. I'm just anxious to get them, they look great.:Rich:

Woods and Water
08-06-2003, 02:14 PM
Bill Im waiting for some tat are on back order to .....as soon as you know sometihng let us knwo!!!Thanks alot!!!!

don835
08-07-2003, 03:17 PM
Guys....I just got off the phone with a lady from Wing Supply. She told me that Avery informed Wing Supply that the Full Body Canadas are on US soil. We should be getting them in a couple of weeks, by the 1st of Sept. for sure! Hows that for good news?
She also informed me that Avery will be sending additional decoys to W.S. because of the demand. Just thought I would pass this info on. Later, Murph.:Rich:

Woods and Water
08-07-2003, 04:23 PM
Now that is awesome news I hope I get mine soon!!!!!I thin once there flocked.....look out Honkers!!!

FANATIC
08-07-2003, 04:40 PM
I get the feeling sales at bigfoot will be down this year....

honker slayer
08-07-2003, 05:52 PM
Murph, they called and told me the same thing. Can't wait to get mine!!:BM:

puddlehunter
08-10-2003, 12:17 PM
I got an email from a diane carroll who is an administrative assistant with avery that said the full bodies would not be available until very late sept. or early oct. She also said that they had a waiting list and that I could call them and get on it. I had hoped they would be available before that. They look great in the photos.

kirsch
08-10-2003, 08:45 PM
Guys, not sure what to think. I called Avery on Wed and they said the decoys for Wing Supply are suppose to be delivered to them on Sept 10. I was pretty happy with this. Figure a little time to fill all their orders, I assumed late Sept. Then I get the call from Wing Supply as some of the rest of you did on Thursday. The lady told me they are on US soil going through customs and they should have them shortly.

I questioned her saying I just talked to the Avery rep and she said she had talked to their Avery rep and they are getting them any day. She said there would be no problem getting the decoys and shipping them to us to arrive before Sept 1. I am not sure who to believe anymore. Maybe the answer depends on when you ordered because I am guessing the supply isn't enough for the demand right now. If anyone hears anything, please let the rest of us know.

FANATIC
08-10-2003, 09:43 PM
got mine Friday.... WOW, no more foots, these things smoke....

Just kiddin, waitin still like everyone else, sorry for the terrible joke....:cool: :OUCH:

FANATIC
08-15-2003, 04:51 PM
just got off the phone with Wing Supply... Ordered some myself(even though I said I wouldn't).... ha... lady figured they would have them by early sept.. ???? who knows hey... at any rate, lookin forward to seeing them in my hands....:cool:

honker slayer
08-15-2003, 06:03 PM
I called wing supply again. She said late aug to early sept.:Rich: Not having much better luck with the higdon's I ordered either. Don't know when i'm going to get them either.:BRG: :CL: :BRG:

FANATIC
08-15-2003, 09:08 PM
ya i got another doz higdon stackable feeders today with the avery order.... also on backorder, said they expect them around the same time as the A's....

FANATIC
08-15-2003, 11:15 PM
I just checked the avery Message Board's... Tom Mattews has just posted up with what I consider the real scoop... They are shipping full bodies(out of China I take it) on Aug 23... That will put them at the Avery warehouse by Sept 23... (damn those boats are like turtles with arthritis)

So , I imagine wing supply will have them by approx. Oct 1 at the latest, and folks that have them ordered now will have them at their doorstep by approx. Oct 7....

phoneman
08-16-2003, 08:35 AM
do you guys think wing supply is going to get enough of these to fill all their orders? The lady i spoke with on the phone said yes, but i am a little hesitant. I also heard from her that they were on american soil and clearing customs last week. Which we all know now is not true. What do you guys think?
Phoneman

Woods and Water
08-16-2003, 11:38 AM
I guess time will tell.....I will be talking with Brent Feathers(Avery) sometime this week...Ill see what I can find out.I was told that there were at least 50% of the expected shipment was already on back order....so I should have mine soon!!!