PDA

View Full Version : School SUCKS

TxMallards
09-25-2003, 08:00 PM
Anyone else in here think school sucks. This is my senior year and it isnt all that it is cracked up to be. It is only like 2 months into school and senioritice has already kickced in. I just hope i can make it through the year. what about the rest of yall?

-Chance

quackattacka2
09-30-2003, 08:17 PM
i am also a senior and it does suck... it is not at all what everyone said it would be... lets face it i would just rather be hunting and i am sure you would rather be there to.. when does your season start for duck/goose??? mine hasnt started yet but when it does i know what i will be doing after work and school..
hang in there

camden

Joe
09-30-2003, 08:20 PM
even if it seems to suck, make sure you concentrate and do well so as not to screw up anything with your colleges if you are going. You are gonna have a lot of time for hunting in your lives but school is important, if you work hard now, you will definately be repayed later in life. Man i sound like an adult, heheh.
-Joe

Defcon
09-30-2003, 08:27 PM
The really messed up thing is that someday you are going to look back and wish you could do it all over again.

Work hard even when it seems like it is for nothing.

Now that my sermon has ended, go blow your call. :BM:

Trigger
10-03-2003, 01:29 PM
:LM:
Man! Im totally with you on the negative part of school. At least you guys are in your senior year. Im only in grade 8. Im not sure if they're the same but to me it sounds harder.

wooduckman
10-09-2003, 10:48 PM
I am a sophmore and still ahve to wait until nov. 22 gor geese!!