PDA

View Full Version : Callling Contest At Bass Pro Shops Arundel Mills

Eric VA
09-26-2003, 02:41 PM
Isn't the calling contect at Arundel Mills this weekend?
Does anyone have a schedule for the events?

WOODIE13
09-26-2003, 04:17 PM
I thought about going and then got reminded of all the boxes I have yet to unpack:CL: after the move. You competing?

Eric VA
09-26-2003, 05:55 PM
Hey Mel,

No, just want to get check it out.

If it is the same as last year the Md contests were held in the morning (starting at 10:00am) and the open contests were held in the afternoon (starting at 1:00pm).

Goose Reaper
09-26-2003, 08:01 PM
Hey Eric,

Was planning on going, but I can hardly blow a call right now! Had emergency surgery for appendicitis last Wednesday and still feeling the effects. Put me on the DL for the last week of goose season, but still had a good hunt that morning while feeling the symptoms for the first time. So, that made it a little less painful. Coulda been alot worse, so I haven't worried myself about missing some hunting and a couple calling contests. Lots of work to catch-up on now.

Take it easy,

Randy

Eric VA
09-27-2003, 02:49 PM
Randy,
Sorry to hear about the appenditis! Sounds like everything worked out though...glad to hear that your on the road to recovery! Sounds like you've got the right attitude...counting your blessing because it could have been alot worse.

I will probably be heading over to at least catch the Chesapeake Open. I will have the girls w/ me so I probably won't stay too long.

Take it easy and get better so that you can get back after them in November!

Later, Eric

WOODIE13
09-28-2003, 06:14 PM
How did it turn out?

I would have liked to go but packing for school for the next 2 1/2 months to priority. Take care and hope the season is good for you all. GR and Eric, tie some birds up for me when I get back in December:Rich:

Eric VA
09-29-2003, 06:33 AM
I called BPS on Saturday night and they said that contest was on Saturday and not Sunday. I guess I thought it was on Sunday because it was on Sunday last year.

Does anyone know who won?

RUSSELL HALLOCK
09-29-2003, 09:33 AM
I can only give a few of the winners - MD State goose - John Taylor, Chesapeake Open goose - John Taylor, and MD State duck - Scott Bauswell. I did not watch the 2 regional ducks.