PDA

View Full Version : HELP GUYS!!!!!

Goose Bandit
10-01-2003, 09:01 PM
do any of you use the herters 499 full body mallard decoys? if so how are they? it doesnt look like a good color for the body of a mallard drake, but i dont know thats just what i see in pics. they sell for $114, where their 455 shells sell for like $95 a dozen and seem to look better. just looking for some info on the full bodies from some people who have used them, thank you. whats another $20 if the full bodies are better.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

Matt

Jubilee
10-01-2003, 09:07 PM
I have held them in my hands, I like the looks of them, I don't know how well they work, b/c the kid that got them just got them this off season, so we will see how they do. Personnally I prefer the Enticers but that's just my .02

Goose Bandit
10-02-2003, 08:21 AM
thanks jub has anyone else seen or used these decoys

Brett Beinke
10-02-2003, 08:43 AM
I'm going to hold out until next year. GHG is coming out with a full body mallard that if it is anything like the life size, should be awesome.

CS
10-03-2003, 07:52 AM
I have used the fullbodies before. They look pretty good in stubble fields. The paint does get rubbed off pretty easy though and the are really big. I would hold off and see what avery and everyone else has next year. That or check out custom windsocks those things look awesome but I do not have firsthand experiance with them in mallards.