PDA

View Full Version : Atlantic Flyway snow goose guides

gw-smith
10-02-2003, 06:19 PM
Anybody got any recommendations on a good snow goose guide on the Atlantic Flyway. I'm primarily thinking the DelMarVa area although I would go farther north. I have a few buddies that want to go on a quality snow goose hunt. We would be prefer a spring snow goose hunt but I've heard this is much more unpredictable than a fall hunt. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Keith McGowan
10-04-2003, 06:42 AM
Hey GW

give me a holler on Pm and Ill try to put you in touch with my outfitter. If its a good hatch year, and its supposed to be according to the biologists Ive talked to, he should be able to put you on em good. We killed 6000 in 2001-2002 and were on the Du tv eastern shore snow goose hunt that was filmed. Last year he canceled all parties due to a lack of juvies, not many outfitters will take that kinda hit to preserve their reputation.

This is the fella that Sean will likely put you in touch with, Sean rarely guides down here after 2 months up north.

Keith

jeff kreit
10-06-2003, 03:57 AM
gw i would give keith a call fred is a kick ass guide i think you guys will have a good time also chcltlabz he ask who to call not who to not call i dont like anyone to bad mouth anyone else ----- jeff