PDA

View Full Version : cheapest e-collar

phoneman
10-03-2003, 03:17 PM
hey guys,
i am getting my pooch back from training and the trainer said I need to purchase a tr-tronics sport-50 that he will teach me how to use in the next couple of days, where are they the cheapest? Thanks,
Phoneman

JK
10-03-2003, 06:35 PM
check out ....gundog supply. you can easily find their website on an engine search. i get a weekly reminder of sales and bargains. this week they just happen to have the sport-50 on sale for $239.00. if you cannot find their website, they run advertisements in the back of gun dog, retriever training journal, and wildfowl magazines. good luck.

jake

phoneman
10-04-2003, 04:36 PM
sorry, i actually need a flyway-special.
thanks,
phoneman

JK
10-04-2003, 05:35 PM
i didnt want to say anything but i thought maybe youd want to have a better more versatile collar. still, check out gundog supply. they always have good prices. i bought a tri-tronics 200 XL pro series for $385.00 there. ilol bet you can get a good deal on a flyway special there.

also, checkout those magazines i mentioned. there are always deals in advertisements especially in RTJ and Gundog magazines.

jake

phoneman
10-04-2003, 05:55 PM
thanks jake,
so far, lion country supply is in the lead at $399 + free shipping. But I am still looking for a better deal, thanks,
Phoneman

Yellardawg
10-04-2003, 08:18 PM
MOst dealers prices are within cents of each other because of TT setting advertised limits on prices. Most are about 10% lower than MSRP and that's the same as TT Influential Club members can get it for you. Several companies, Like LC supply give free shipping in order to undercut competition and get your business.

You will fork out about $400 for a Flyway and IMHO, you would be better off to spend an extra $90 and get a Pro 500 and have the ultimate in versatility and the pinnacle in the collar world.

Cray