PDA

View Full Version : neumann & bennett full bodies

salt_river_hntr
10-04-2003, 09:50 AM
anybody got picts of the these decoys or better yet does anybody use them? i was just curious i love their duck decoys b/c they survive abuse so well and i just found out they came out w/ full body goose decoys awhile back, but they dont have any picts on their website

badhabit
10-04-2003, 04:05 PM
http://www.decoy1.com/decoy5/Geese.htm

this is the only picture I could come up with.

Call'em N
10-05-2003, 11:32 AM
I have used them in the past, their paint could use alot of help. I belive they should also make them a little smaller in size (not very realistic). I live about 10 min from the factory and am down there about twice a week buying seconds (Duck). Warren, Carlos and Deb are great people and make one heck of a duck decoy.

salt_river_hntr
10-05-2003, 05:28 PM
i found another pict on ebay actually thanks for your help guys; if anyone else is interested here's a pict of one; they look a little unproporinate (spelling clueless)

callem n what u give for those 2nds just outta curiousity?

Brett Beinke
10-07-2003, 08:12 AM
I have used them in the past. My brother owns quite a few of them. I really do not like them. You had better stake each and every one of them down even in a slight wind or they will tip over on you constantly. They are too light for their size. I have 3 dozen GHG Full bodies coming sometime that I have herd can withstand a 50 mph wind and not tip over. I hope this helps.

Woods and Water
10-07-2003, 11:48 AM
Big Goose Deke.......If it was gauranteed to ONLY bring in the Big Ol Honks...then maybe.....LOl

extrapale
10-09-2003, 04:29 PM
I had a dozen, and they are ok. The drawbacks being big, tall and not very stable. The paint stayed on well, but the detail wasn't very good. For the money there are a lot better options.

Call'em N
10-09-2003, 06:44 PM
Salt_river_hntr,
Seconds usually sell for $7-12 each. I wish they would start using paints that were colored like the new Green Head Gear Mallards. I just got 2 dzn of the GHG mallards and there paint is holding up very well. I actually took mine and put them into a decoy bag and have been driving around with them in my truck for the past week to see how it is going to hold up. So far its all staying on just as good as some and better than most. $35.00 a dzn is pretty hard to beat.

Matt

salt_river_hntr
10-10-2003, 04:32 AM
yeah i wish neumann's would use a better color scheme too; i got a dozen mallards, 4 woodies, and 4 blue wings in GHG and i love them cant wait to get 'em wet in a week or two, also planning on ordering a couple dozen more

as for bigfoots on ebay i find it entertaining to check on that once in awhile b/c people end up paying more for decoys than if they ordered them from cabelas