PDA

View Full Version : Saunders Traffic Wave UP

Skeet in NZ
08-03-2000, 11:18 PM
If only I could call like that then I would be one happy man. There would be many more geese sitting in a pile beside me in the blind.

------------------
Skeet in NZ

Flocknocker
08-04-2000, 12:23 AM
If you want to hear some real calling go to www.flocknocker.com (http://www.flocknocker.com) and check out the wave Barry just posted of Bill. That Traffic call is a fast blowing SOB I know I have one. Check it out.

------------------
Flocknocker
"We'er All About Geese"

buck_master_2001
08-04-2000, 12:38 AM
I just heard it and man that is sweet.That has got to be the fastest call I have ever heard.I really hope his calls start to get all the recognition that they deserve.

Goldeneye
08-04-2000, 01:07 AM
Just listened to the Wave file for Saunders Traffic Call. Awesome. Thats all I can say!!! Nice job to Cliff and everyone who helped create this site!

Flocknocker
08-05-2000, 11:20 PM
Yes Bill is on heck of a goose caller one of the best I have heard. And he makes a fine call also. Rob all you have to do is invite Bill down under to hunt with you and he will teach you to blow just like that.He says it only takes him ten minutes to get ya to sound like that, hehehe. That is what he told me but he was talking about a goose with his mouth taped shut, hehe. Oh shit I forgot to tell ya the good part. I sent Arkansas Jack one of Bill's Delrin calls and they are so damn good even old Jack can blow it. NO Really he can, I heard him myself. And for a guy from Arkansas to blow a goose call it better be damn easy to blow, heheheh.

------------------
Flocknocker
"We'er All About Geese"

[This message has been edited by Flocknocker (edited 08-05-2000).]

Go4Ducks2
08-08-2000, 07:38 PM
I checked out the wave files....thats alright!! Think I'm gonna hafta get one a those.