PDA

View Full Version : Opinions Needed!!

Aaron
08-04-2000, 07:45 AM
Hey guys, I am in a little dilema. Should I go with the carry lite mag canada goose shells or with g&h mag canada goose shells? I already have some carry lite mag shells, but how much better would the g&h hold their paint?? I am thinking about going with carry lite again cause they are bigger then the g&h mags. Tell me what you think!
Thanks

------------------
"Shoot to Kill"

puddlejumper
08-04-2000, 07:52 AM
Aaron, I bought some G&H Mag shells about 3 years ago (finally), and they are awesome! I don't think that paint will ever come off! Last season during the early hunt, my uncle and I went out on opening morning with 2 doz shells (1 std carry lite plus 1 doz of my new G&H mags). We had our limit of 6 geese by 9:00 am. We decided to stay for awhile just to see if we could decoy a few more birds. Sure enough, we called in 2 more flocks in the next hour and each flock LANDED right in the middle of the G&H mags! I've been sold on them ever since!

The G&H and the carry lites are pretty much the same price, so money shouldn't be a factor. I just think the G&Hs are made better. Hope this helps.

------------------
Belly-up & feet danglin'...
puddlejumper

Flocknocker
08-04-2000, 08:01 AM
In my opinion G&H is the only way to go for shells. You won't be sorry if you get them, I will tell you that right now.

------------------
Flocknocker
"We'er All About Geese"

IDBrian
08-04-2000, 08:42 AM
I have 1 1/2 dozen G&H mags that are almost 10 years old and get used a lot. The paint is still in great shape and they still work just like they did when I got them. I have had to re-glue a couple of the rings the lock the heads on but other than that they have been very low maintenance.

buck_master_2001
08-04-2000, 10:19 AM
I have a couple dozen carry lites and I lovbe them.They have held up fine for 2 years and In my opinion they look the best.They are both excellent but u can't go wrong with either of them.