PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys Price Going Up on Zink's Calls

Flocknocker
08-04-2000, 08:13 AM
I just got a phone call from Zink, the price is going up now for their maple call. I told them some of you had talked to me already and they undestood my problem. So if you get you check dated and the and mail by Sun I will still give you the $100 deal. Remember it has to be post marked before Monday. So if you want one you better get with it. The price will go up to $124.95, first thing Monday morning. I thanked them for letting me honor my price so you could get the deal that we talked about. If you are sending a check shoot me an e-mail to flocknocker@spkol.com and I will hold one back for you. The rest of the calls they are taking to the show this weekend so if you call them they will be gone all week end. This may be all that are left from the first bunch. If you want one get it now or don't say I didn't tell ya.

------------------
Flocknocker
"We'er All About Geese"

letemwork
08-04-2000, 04:08 PM
Hey flocknocker is his acrylic going up also or will it stay the same price!!!!!!!!!

------------------
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!LETEMWORK!!!!
!!WHO YELLED LETEMWORK!!

Flocknocker
08-04-2000, 06:41 PM
Acrylic call will be the same price. Just the maple one is going up. He figured his actual cost and could not keep the cost down. He tried but he just got all the actual figures a couple days ago, at least he is letting the guys that had talk to me get theirs on the old price. But it is still a damn good deal with the tape. He is going to keep the tapes with the calls. He had talked about selling them seperate after the first bunch or two of calls. So I guess when you figure in the tape it is not to bad a deal. Just ask the guys who got one.

------------------
Flocknocker
"We'er All About Geese"