PDA

View Full Version : Mass boys How did you do on the opener?

Pete S
10-16-2003, 06:00 AM
Just wondering how all the Mass people on the forum did yesterday?
Three of us braved the wind and rain.And killed out on geese by 7:30.Also picked up 7 bouns Blacks and Mallards.Post up whith how you did.I hope everyone had a great day.
Pete S

anvilman
10-16-2003, 04:47 PM
I whent out for a couple hours after work, saw alot of woodies and green heads had a good chance but blew it.:CL: I should get out friday after work hopefully . I was very happy with the numbers that were flying . eddie

Bones
10-16-2003, 05:55 PM
Got my limit of ducks on the opener - teal and mallards.
Got 5 ducks (mallards and wood ducks) and a bonus goose today.
Bones

tdulkie2
10-16-2003, 07:09 PM
Good opener shot geese and two person limit of ducks mixed bag mallards, blacks, woodies not a bad start , but great to be out there again , Daisy cutter work well for the first run, saw lots of geese lots , not to many big ducks but the we saw stayed, try again this weakend . Man did FREAK'IN RAIN .

Let the season begin!!!

I love decoying geese over a water spread (AWESOME)

Tim

Black Brant
10-17-2003, 03:30 PM
Well Happy to hear you guy's did well opening day! Wednesday I spent most of the day in the Hospital, doctors office , Xrays , Blood Tests , Two 200 mil.bags of IV. Tuesday afternoon i was accidently shot with a Pneumatic
Spike Gun in the Left elbow , Damn things sore as Hell:PO:
Hope to get out this saturday if the swelling and soreness
lessens, Just hope there won't be a need for surgury , would have to be a lefty :CL:

Bones
10-17-2003, 03:36 PM
Black Brant.....Was it a guy from CT in another blind that Accidently shot you with the nail gun. :BM: :BM:
Bones

Black Brant
10-17-2003, 03:37 PM
Bones you could be right , Local law enforcement authorities
are checking that now, LOL

DUCKDIGGLER
10-18-2003, 02:44 PM
COOL! Tell us the truth BB, did ya try to off yerself after the damn SOXS screwed the pooch AGAIN! I was thinkin about it!

Seriously I hope your okay!! Heres to a speedy recovery!

Black Brant
10-18-2003, 06:20 PM
Thank You Todd ,I was thinking about it but i think a head shot would have done the job,:bang: :LOL: