PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Sinkbox

Wood Duck Wizard
10-19-2003, 05:56 AM
I'm sorry it took so long for me to post this up...
I would like to publically thank Sinkbox for loaning me several Duck Hunting videos for me to watch to pass the LOOONG off-season...
It was really nice to have someone who never met me, trust me enough to send me 12 videos with the belief that they would be returned later(which they were).. Such trust is hard to find and I really appericate it!!

I am really glad that you had a great shoot with my Ontario buddies, I was there last week for Barons wedding and had a couple of great Duck Hunts with them.. Maybe next year if you return I will try to time my trip with yours, it would be great to meet you..

Once again THANKS for everything Sinkbox.

The Wiz

Sinkbox
10-26-2003, 12:23 PM
Wood Duck Wizard...sorry I'm so late posting up....still trying to catch up from the week off to Ontario. You are more than welcome for the vids....got another 40 here whenever you are ready.... Ref the two Robs.....treated us like Kings on our trip. Oh, now let me tell you those two boyz can shoot! They made be a believer in Kent fast steel.....Do they ever take you to Bath after the hunt for the big breakfast at Last Chance? Good stuff. Looking forward to getting back up there for sure. That area reminds me of the way it use to be here in SE VA in the 60's before the population explosion hit. Looking forward to 2004!

Sinkbox <>

theislander001
11-15-2003, 09:04 AM
Hey Wood Duck Wizard you ever get over here to the island goose hunting .Its pretty good right now. You ever been in a pit blind before ,with 200 geese on the ground in front of you and another 2000 trying to light in .I did Saturday and again on monday past , it was pretty wild .:wak: