PDA

View Full Version : Fred Zink Paralyzer SR-1

Ben-IA
08-04-2000, 03:16 PM
I just got my Zink call today. That is one sweet call. The tape is out of this world, by far the best instructional tape I have ever seen!!! The call has a very goosey sound, different though from a Foiles, Grounds, or Saunders. I reccomend it to anyone.
Ben

puddlejumper
08-04-2000, 04:14 PM
Ben, how does it blow compared to a half-breed? Anything you don't like about it? I'm trying to decide on a new custom call for the upcoming season.

------------------
Belly-up & feet danglin'...
puddlejumper

Ben-IA
08-04-2000, 05:38 PM
Its hard to compare a half-breed to any of the mag clucker baesed calls like Foiles, Grounds, and Saunders. The half-breed is fairly hard to blow. The SR-1 is a very easy blowing call and sounds great. Its a little different to blow then the Super Mag and Foiles, but pretty much the same functions. The tape that comes with the call is worth a million dollars! Fred knows his stuff!
Ben
p.s. This call was made for hunting Giant Canadas, acoording to Fred.

[This message has been edited by Ben-IA (edited 08-04-2000).]

CS
08-05-2000, 09:13 PM
I will have to agree with Ben, Zinks tape was very thought out. He does a great job of teaching a system instead of just showing us how nice he can make it sound. For 14.99 it is the best investment a new hunter can make.