PDA

View Full Version : Vitamins or Goose Hunting

Bill Morrison
11-13-2003, 10:58 AM
Well Guys,

Maryland season starts this Saturday. I would like to wish everyone good luck. I am somewhat excited but I have thought about where I hunt in Maryland and it is a lot like taking vitamins. Were on the one a day plan. Don't get me wrong I love those birds, and I will be out there. It just stinks to know that almost everyone else is able to shoot 2,3, or even 5 or more. Even my dog is a little depressed. Anyway thats my two cents. If anyone has any pull please up our limit.

Good Luck!! Good Hunting!!!

Sometimes I fire two warning shots first, just to make sure the gun still works. Or at least that's what I tell everyone before I start shooting. :)

GooseMan17
11-13-2003, 07:37 PM
Goosemannmd,
Our season starts on the 24th... (Come on November 24th )... Yeah we can only kill one bird per day also. It's a lot of work for one bird but hey I'll do it everyday!!

Good Huntin,
Gooseman

goose6984
11-14-2003, 03:28 PM
Well good luck on ur hunt and i will also be out huntin. but i can shoot 5 so if u want more birds come up and visit the keystone state..

Shootem all.....

theislander001
11-15-2003, 09:16 AM
Goodluck boys on your hunt. i will be thinking of you when I kill my 2nd, 3rd ,4th and 5th bird of the day.:nn:

I know im cruel. lol

BigRed77
11-15-2003, 02:35 PM
Dear Islander001,
You shouldn't tease our fellow waterfowl hunters.
Just because we can shoot like crazy and they can't.
Although they can certainly arrange to come up and shoot like heck if they want to. You know anyone who may be able to assist them in their quest to become " A ****** Flock Knocker " like us?
Again, it is no nice to tease................:GM:

Lookin' them right in the eye and .............. well you can guess the rest !!!!!!!

Big Red 77
Summerside, PEI