PDA

View Full Version : east coast snow goose hunt

gooseman51
11-20-2003, 05:59 PM
hey guys, the gooseman is back, sorry but computer was down, well getting ready to set up dates for spring snow goose hunt, hope the weather holds out this year, will be sometime the end of feb. or beginning of march,will let you guys that signed up know the dates soon.

the gooseman!!!!!
jimmie

:wak: :in: :wak: :in:

DUCKDIGGLER
11-21-2003, 10:53 AM
Hey Jim, welcome back man!

Long time no see!! Hope you plan on hangin around a bit!!! Todd

gooseman51
11-21-2003, 06:42 PM
hey buddy, hows things going, hunting is very good down here so far,how are you guys doing up your way?????

jimmie

DUCKDIGGLER
11-22-2003, 11:19 AM
Not bad at all Jim. Yesterday we shot (3 guns) 6 big honks and then added 12 mallards and a single black, all in a corn lot. Pretty rare feat around these parts, the ducks that is. Today was a bit slower one mallard drake and 5 honks, man the honks were buggy today for some reason, still scratchin my head we ran 370 skinnies today and the birds just didn't want to finish!! Only finished 2 pairs and a single. Any flock of 4 or more would work us and swing out at the moment (80 yds) . Any thoughts? :CY:

Jossie
11-26-2003, 06:31 PM
DD, I think you must not have had the right call and need to go buy a few more:LAF: :pl: :LAF: :wak:

DUCKDIGGLER
11-27-2003, 01:51 AM
Hey Jossie, I've got a special CALL that you can BLOW!!!! LOL:OUCH: :nn: :rf: :rf:

DOUG HARTMAN
11-27-2003, 06:34 AM
JIM WHERE YOU PLAN ON HUNTING THE SNOWs AT. HOWS YOUR SEASON BEING GOING THIS YEAR

gooseman51
11-28-2003, 08:53 AM
doug, around middlecreek somewhere, had a super season year before last, snow wiped out the hunt we had planned last year, you wanna help out, i think we have 10 or 12 guys coming from all the east coast, some call makers and some hunters all guys off flocknocker, we had to cancel last because of the snow, give me a call or email me at gooseman 51 @msn .com, hey buddy when you gonna be daddy??????give me a call sometime , miss hunting with you.

jimmie

BushDiver
11-28-2003, 06:46 PM
JIM,

I LIVE JUST NORTH OF MIDDLECREEK. IF I CAN BE OF ANY HELP, LET ME KNOW.

ROCK

gooseman51
11-28-2003, 09:39 PM
rock, email me your number and i can give you a call, my number is 717-561-9899, how far from middlecreek do you live??? i hunt about 7 farms down that way. email me at gooseman51@msn.com

thanks!!!
jimmie

DOUG HARTMAN
11-30-2003, 10:30 AM
HEY JIM ILL HELP OUT WITH THE HUNT. HEARD YOU RAN INTO DAN AND BIRIDIE THE OTHER DAY. NOT AS MANY BIRDS DOWN THAT WAY AS THERE WAS LAST YEAR. STILL BEEN A DECENT SEASON THOUGH. MY HUNTING MIGHT BE LIMITED BABIES DUE DECEMBER 7TH BUTH THE DOC'S ARE SAYING ANY DAY NOW. LET ME KNOW WHEN YOUR PLANNING ON DOING THE SNOW GOOSE HUNT,:in: :in: :in: :in: :in:

gooseman51
11-30-2003, 05:55 PM
doug, haven't set any dates for it yet but will probably be the last weekend of feb. hope the weather holds out. they are going to hunt a friday and sat., yea ran them thanksgiving day, birds were a little tough to finish but we managed to kill 19, steve curran and 2 guys went down friday morning and killed there limit in 1/2 hour plus 8 ducks, we have about 48 silo duck decoys and 2 spinning wings that run by the wind, thry work even on geese. yea the baby will keep you busy for awhile, hey we going to get together and hunt some day, most of us have the finisher blinds or goose chairs, we got the new finishers for 179.00 at ganader mt.have been working alot so can only get out like once a week or a couple hours in the morning until jan, then i got 12 days vacation plus 2 days off a week. keep me informed about the baby and congratulations daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your old buddy!!!!
jimmie:in: :wak: :in: :wak: