PDA

View Full Version : Freds Paralyzer goose call looks!

buck_master_2001
08-05-2000, 09:04 PM
I have seen the new paralyzer goose call and I am kinda dissapointed.DO NOT take me wrong hear.I have all the respect in the world for Fred he is one of the best goose caller out there.I am just a little dissapointed with their looks.I don't really care for the bell shape and the short design of it.I went to a goose seminar today and talked to a few people who thought the same way.I kind like the looks of the foiles, saunders, and grounds.What do u all think of them.

Ben-IA
08-05-2000, 09:11 PM
He designed the call with the big bell to ease the amount of back pressure one has to put on it himself. It is an excellant call. I kind of like the look, different than all the other short reeds out there. If Fred puts his name on it I am not going to argue.
Ben

Joe
08-05-2000, 09:41 PM
Lke Ben said the bell design deals with back pressure and the ease of blowing it, me personaly i was a litttle suprised to see the look of it but i like it a lot, and i also like it because it is diferent annd not just the same as the other calls and who know that new bell design could be the next big thing with othercall makers
-Joe

Goose Hunter
08-05-2000, 11:08 PM
Buddy, Have you seen the maple call? It's like looking at Pamela Anderson's...... well you know. It looks great.

------------------
Eat, Sleep, Hunt, & work on flocknocker's GREAT LOOKING website.

[This message has been edited by Goose Hunter (edited 08-05-2000).]

Flocknocker
08-05-2000, 11:40 PM
Hey Bm you think Fred made the call to look funny?? He could have made one any way he wanted. I you have seen the tape he not selling a call for competition. He is selling a call for the hunter and if you get a chance to see his tape you will see that. The bell on the end makes you hold it right and makes the call super easy to blow. There are other calls out there with bells, but I think Fred has made the call he wanted to. For the average guy that likes to hunt geese. I will bet in the near future he comes out with a hot rod call. Just my guess but I would put money on it. And if you see one of his calls they are very well made and all the ones I sold were very nice looking. But hey we all like different things and that is what makes the world go round. Thats what makes this game so much fun to play.

------------------
Flocknocker
"We'er All About Geese"

buck_master_2001
08-06-2000, 05:33 AM
I realize the bell is there for back pressure and what not.I will admit the maple call has a classy look to it.There is just something about it that I don't like.I have heard the movie is real good.Does it show alot of hunting sceanes.Do any of u think it will help me with my calling WHEN I get my saunders call.Thanks.

gander316
08-06-2000, 06:17 AM
I talk to Fred the other night and the new video and call is blowin' up! From what I have heard and seen all over the internet Fred's call seems to be the hot ticket this season. As far as the looks of the call, I don't care what it looks like, if it sounds good thats all that matters!

------------------
CUT'EM BOYS!!!!
Gander.

Ben-IA
08-06-2000, 07:25 AM
buck_master,
Freds tape will help you with calling on any type of call. He talks abot goose ryhtmn and human rythmn, I suggest you buy it. It will help you a lot.
Ben

Bill Collector
08-06-2000, 07:40 AM
There's a guy around here that claims to have small hands. He doesn't like the bell, cause he can't hang onto it. Personally, I have hands that are larger than average and I think the call is so easy to blow it is just sick! haha. I believe this is the call that will replace the Long Honker around the Average Joe's neck. When I got mine, I just took it out and started blowing it. It worked ok, but when I watched the video, I realized that I was making it a lot harder than it was supposed to be.

NR

------------------
Bill Collector

I collect bluebills, ringbills, spoonbills or any fowl with a bill!