PDA

View Full Version : Timmy.........Hows the gunnin goin??

DUCKDIGGLER
12-07-2003, 09:50 AM
Haven't seen ya around here much. The huntin must be GOOD! LOL Hope everything is going well. Hows that DC treatin ya? Any bands lately?? None here, only 3 over the rig so far this year and no duck bands at all. :up:

tdulkie2
12-07-2003, 11:48 AM
Been great went out yesterday shot some geese flock after flock comming in to the dekes on the water shot some mallards , Yesterday worked group of geese decoyed awesome we shoot 4 right off the bat as the birds leaving i saw (this hurts BLUE Neck coller!! oh well , awesome hunt though I'll post some pics soon , there lovin that DC awesome call !!,I Using HG 007 acrylic for the geese now !! How about you !! hows hunting .

Tim :wak:

DUCKDIGGLER
12-07-2003, 12:12 PM
Tim, the honk huntin has been real good, last 7 times out 6 limits. The ducks , well we have been pickin at'em . A few awesome limit shoots but 8 or 10 here and there. It seems like were killim ducks when we shouldn't be, it a little werid. A 007 eh? A reg or a Mag? Wood or Acrylic? I have one that I really like also.:tn:

tdulkie2
12-07-2003, 12:23 PM
DD--
Regular 007 black acrylic FK guts TripleC reed loud crisp and clear geese are lovin it!! Just got back in from shoveling geese flying flying everwhere!!

Tim

DUCKDIGGLER
12-07-2003, 12:31 PM
SWEET!

How much snow did ya get? We have around 12" or a bit less. First sunday I haven't hunted since september. Oh well there is always next weekend! :NW:

Bones
12-07-2003, 12:32 PM
Tim -
What about the deer?
Bones

tdulkie2
12-07-2003, 01:28 PM
Bones ,
No deer for me Kevin shot 4 so far , how about you how did you do in NY!! Slauter was it!! I'm pounding mallards and geese!!

DD-- 18+ alot i have to dig the duck boat out! know this sucks !!

Tim

Bones
12-07-2003, 02:22 PM
I got 1 buck and 3 doe - hunting was tough due to the warm weather and I laid off a few deer - decided that I'm getting too old for dragging all these deer out - used to be that I'd have soo much energy that it wasn't a big deal but ....Now - its way too much work for a flat head!
We did put on one drive that 7 sitters (myself included) killed 17 deer - it was a scene out of a Gettysburg movie - we must have had at least 50 deer try to bust thru the lines - the field was covered in blood and carnage! Some guys ran out of shells!!
Was going to take a picture and send it to Peta!:JW:
Now waiting for the season to open back up to see if I can find some soft water to hunt!
Bones

tdulkie2
12-07-2003, 02:39 PM
In the snow some geese and mallards!!
Fun Hunting in the snow Birds were every where!!

Tim

DUCKDIGGLER
12-07-2003, 06:24 PM
Nice very nice!!!:GM: