PDA

View Full Version : This sucks!

DrBob
12-07-2003, 10:13 AM
All this snow! All i've seen this a.m. are flock after flock all headed to our chesapeake friends. This snow will slow things down for us in CT for sure. You chessie folks are gonna do dynomite cause a lot has been flying your way!

How bout you other CT 'knockers? Watcha observing?

V BOARD
12-07-2003, 11:36 AM
Hey Dr Bob I have seen about six flocks of geese moving on up here.Some were trying to get into tauton lake but moved on.Tommorrow morning will tell me alot....Going to try to givem the H in the morning. They are definitly looking around for food.My lab has been setting on the back porch watching them go by...and going nuts!!!!Hope those boys on the eastern shore appreciate the birds we are sending them.

gooseman51
12-08-2003, 08:25 PM
Think they all stopped here in pa. man do we have a lot of new birds!!!! thanks to the guys up north!!!

the gooseman!!!!
jimmie:WC: :in: :in: :in: :in: :in: :in: :in: :in: :in:

jeff kreit
12-09-2003, 04:02 AM
thanks dr bob if it makes you feel better you can make a road trip and hunt with me ---jeff :CY:

gooseman51
12-09-2003, 03:17 PM
hey jeff, you can come up here to old pa. and kill some birds man do we have them here now, hey you coming up for the snow goose hunt in feb.???? haven't talked to you for awhile>>>> give me a call sometime 717-561-9899

jimmie

BushDiver
12-10-2003, 03:47 PM
IF YOU HAVE TOO MANY GEESE TO HANDLE, AND YOU NEED AN EXTRA GUN, I'M HERE FOR YOU .I'M OFF WORK TILL AFTER THE NEW YEAR, AND ,I HAVE FIVE DOZEN BIGFOOT THAT CAN'T WAIT TO GET IN A FIVE LIMIT FIELD. THE TWO LIMIT FIELD SUCKS. THERE'S BUCOO RESIDENT BIRDS OVER HERE TO GO ROUND.JUST NEED SOME LIMIT ADJUSTING.

ROCK