PDA

View Full Version : Got my saunders call today!!!

buck_master_2001
08-08-2000, 03:35 PM
I got my bill saunders guide series delrin goose call today.This is by far the best goose call I have ever blown bar none.I have had it for 35 minutes and I already can blow this sucker good.Sounds just like a goose.Has the best low end I have ever heard of on a short reed goose call.I don't know about all the strait meats and supermags but for $100 this is a DAMN good call.I have never heard a stfoiles or a supermag but I have heard a half breed this thing definatly has a more goose sound to it.If u are a beginner or can't blow a short reed real good this is the call for u.E-mail me if u want more info or have more questions.THANKS alot Bill for this great call.

[This message has been edited by buck_master_2001 (edited 08-08-2000).]

BRANTA
08-08-2000, 03:51 PM
Glad to here you like the call. I feel sorry for the birds now. http://64.176.94.12/ubb/biggrin.gif Good luck and safe hunting. If you have any questions give me a buzz.

------------------
"Why take-em tall when you can finish them"

puddlejumper
08-08-2000, 04:04 PM
That's music to my ears!!!! I'm patiently waiting for mine to get dropped off at the house! I ordered the same delrin call and I'm really looking forward to getting it!

Those honks better watch out come next month...(hehehe)

------------------
Belly-up & feet danglin'...
puddlejumper

buck_master_2001
08-08-2000, 04:15 PM
I am experimanting with it right now and I am making some kickass sounds.P.J. this call is the sh*t!!!!!!!!!If I ever have any questions I will be glad to give u a ring.