PDA

View Full Version : Wa. State Goose limit!!!!!!!!!!!

Mallardslayer
08-09-2000, 06:04 AM
Ok guys, here it goes for the limits on geese for Wa. State. 2000-2001 season.
Canada Geese W. Wa Goose Management Areas 1 and 3 Sept 9-14, 5 geese a day I repeat 5 geese a day. Statewide except W. Wa. Management 1 and 3, 3 geese a day. This was from the WDFW as of April 7, 2000.
The West side guy get to shoot more geese. Git your calls out and start clucking.
Good luck.

Shoot'em between the eyes

[This message has been edited by Mallardslayer (edited 08-09-2000).]

puddlejumper
08-09-2000, 07:58 AM
WAAHHHOOOOOOOO!!!! That's great! I'm heading out for some scouting this weekend I think. Maybe around the Chehalis River valley? Got to find a few backup spots in case it gets crowded!

Tick, tock, tick, tock..... would somebody PLEASE do something to speed up that clock!

------------------
Belly-up & feet danglin'...
puddlejumper

Flocknocker
08-09-2000, 08:14 AM
What a bunch of shit. Anyone got an extra hot spot for me, hehe. No way you guys over there have more geese than use.Man it is always bend over for use guys on the dry side. If we had a real game dept we would have a five bird limit all season.

------------------
Flocknocker
"We're All About Geese"

puddlejumper
08-09-2000, 08:50 AM
Cheer up, Cliff! You can always head over to the "wet" side and hunt with me sometime. Trouble is, I guarantee that you'll see more people than geese most days!

I agree with you about the game department. Thank Gov. Booth Gardner for inter-twining politics in wildlife management for us - what a crock of shit. I still don't see how it's fair to place the license revenues and other wildlife-related revenues into the state general fund, and then use the money for everything EXCEPT wildlife first (schools, roads, govt. spending, etc.). Our state system is really screwed up. And this wildlife commission? It reeks of politics!

------------------
Belly-up & feet danglin'...
puddlejumper