PDA

View Full Version : SPLIT A HUNTING LEASE IN S. ILLINOIS

hammer-10
08-10-2000, 05:49 PM
SPLIT HUNTING LEASE

I am getting ready to lease a pit in Southern Illinois. If anyone is interested in going in on it email me. We will hunt december 15 - Jan 31st
I have a real good spot lined up to lease. Limit is 3 canadas per day and 5 ducks. there is a 3/4 acre lake on the field.

I am offering to split the lease on the following basis. In Exchange for the $1000.00 you will be entitled to hunt 20 days at 50 bucks per gun, whether you hunt 10 days with 2 guys or 20 days its $50 per gun. If 10 guys want to get the $1000 they will each get 2 days of hunting. I dont care how it is set up. We usually get 25-30 days of good shooting here so thats why I set it up on the Dec15-Jan31 deal.

Let me know asap as I am only going to allow a max of 2 other people on this deal !!!!

THIS IS MY LEASE NOT COMMERCIAL HUNTING SPAM

Gooseguy
08-10-2000, 06:23 PM
Hey hammer!! I would, but I live too far away.
Have you and duckman worked something out though? (At flywaychat, i am honker)

hammer-10
08-10-2000, 07:07 PM
nope I have talked to him about going to Chicago with me

wingfeather
08-10-2000, 08:02 PM
Hey hammer is the lease in marion? I was down there last season and hunted with grounds for two days about the third week in Jan and there was only 12,000 birds in crab orchard they were all stacked up around chicago I was told because of the mild weather.

hammer-10
08-11-2000, 12:07 PM
wingfeather
the hutning sucked everywhere in the USA last season it was the worst I have seen it ever. this area is slow until X-Mas that is why it is only for 20 hunts I could have split it for the whole season for 2 grand but I couldnt sleep !!!! ha ha

buckduck
08-13-2000, 06:45 AM
The hunting was slow around marion until they got a snow up north.Then is was good the rest of the season.After canada season went out we had some good snow goose hunting.We had water so we had good duck hunting all season.I have one pit aviable for a season lease .If interested email me.

------------------
Appose gun control.It`s hard to hit ducks with rocks