PDA

View Full Version : Opinions and suggestions!!!

shootem
01-17-2004, 09:37 AM
Come on guys lets get this forum going!!! Let have more involvement from gun dog owners and trainers. Post up suggestions training tips pictures of your dog, pictures of your girl friends. Lets get this forum flying boys.:TT:

PondRiver
01-17-2004, 04:39 PM
Shoot'em,

I am a professional trainer. Been giving advice to members. Most just PM me when they have a problem. I did not want to post alot due to spam issues.
Here is a picture ya'll might like!!!

PondRiver

Cut-um
01-17-2004, 04:49 PM
Some dogs have all the luck...:CY:

PR, Thanks for helping the members out so post as often as you wish. It's good to see a pro trainer helping out and I'm sure the guys appreciate it.:TT: The only time SPAM becomes an issue is when guys attempt to use the forums to promote themselves or their business.:NW:

PondRiver
01-17-2004, 04:53 PM
Cut'em,

The one on the right got a kiss right between the breasts. She had to wipe it off before the picture was taken. Talking about being a proud papa. I was smiling ear-to-ear, saying that's my DOG.

PondRiver

GooseMan17
01-17-2004, 04:54 PM
You got that right Rich!!! Lucky dog!!!

Good Huntin,
Gooseman

FANATIC
01-17-2004, 04:59 PM
Some dogs have all the luck..

No doubt...:cool: Thats a beautiful dog PondRiver, but I'll be honest bro, I can't even see him in the pic... :uh: :LOL:

Cut-um
01-17-2004, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by PondRiver
The one on the right got a kiss right between the breasts.

How long did it take you to train him for that???:hest: :uh: :hest:

goosedowner
01-17-2004, 05:17 PM
I had to go back and look 4 or 5 times to find the dog.
Great Pic
Lee
:wak:

rustygunner
01-17-2004, 06:16 PM
WOW, know thats a lucky dog.....Great Pic PR, also thanks for the advice, its really great you take the time to help.
rusty:TT: :TT:

Goose Bandit
01-17-2004, 07:14 PM
here is a pic of my yellow lab female "RELOAD", she is four years old and can't even come close on how many hours of training she has recieved from me and a trainer

honker slayer
01-20-2004, 04:28 PM
Dam man that dogs got it made:JW: :nn:

huntingmarsh
01-21-2004, 08:40 PM
NICE PIC but i've got a pretty good tip for you guys.

If your dog is getting real excited and you can't calm him or her down or you just need to calm it down for company. Have it sit infront of you and then walk around it to were you standing right behind it. Take your pointing finger and put it on the inside of its ear and take your thumb and put it on its outside of its ear(like your pinching his ears). Very lightly move your hands outword of his ear, it will look like your pulling his ears out but remember to push to hard just enough to keep your fingers on, and then repeat it.
Its more like a massage for dogs but alot differen't from human massages. I usually do this to my dog after I let her out when i'm going hunting or if she just needs to calm down. It will only take a few reps and he or she will be calmer and more relaxed than before and it has worked before because I use it all the time for Ol MARSH. If you don't understand it I might be able to explain it a little better next time but just tell me what you think and see if it works.

Corey

Woods and Water
01-22-2004, 09:43 AM
Those are some real nice puppies.........:Art: :tn:

peeto
01-24-2004, 01:18 PM
What dog???????

JimE
02-21-2004, 07:21 PM
Here is Quake