PDA

View Full Version : school??

tlancaster
03-28-2004, 09:52 PM
Just wondering if you guys have any computer classes at school, if you go to any hunting sites, emails?

Joe
03-29-2004, 01:40 PM
I remember back in highschool i used to always visit hunting sights during omputer classes.
-Joe

tlancaster
03-29-2004, 11:21 PM
Yea it caught me a 2 day suspension last year. On the suspension form, it said " FAILURE TO WORK" and i was said, i didnt fail to work, i would rather talk about goose huntin than microsoft excell and crap like that.

GooseMan17
03-30-2004, 08:45 PM
I had a computer class last semester. Needless to say I was always on Flocknockers!!:in: :wak:

Good Huntin,
Gooseman

win300us
03-30-2004, 08:46 PM
if we done that we would of lost priveleges for the rest of the year

GooseMan17
03-31-2004, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by tlancaster
Yea it caught me a 2 day suspension last year. On the suspension form, it said " FAILURE TO WORK" and i was said, i didnt fail to work, i would rather talk about goose huntin than microsoft excell and crap like that.

I got suspended when I was in school for having a hunting magazine with me. Now granted I know I shouldn't have been reading it in class but a suspension just for a magazine that had a few gun pictures in it.

Good Huntin,
Gooseman

win300us
03-31-2004, 09:07 PM
must havs had one Butt head of A teacher

sprigkiller09
03-31-2004, 09:28 PM
Hahah, When I was in high school i got a piece of a non-hunters mind when i made a web-site for a class that was all hunting. and I quote, "Makin a site based on dead creatures is disturbing and wrong and any one who takes out there anger on animals needs to be mentally checked." She didnt like it when i laughed at her though and said then it wouldnt be a good idea to include yearly kill numbers then so i can show my built up anger?? :HP: Man i hated that teacher. Thank god for college:cool:

tlancaster
04-01-2004, 08:51 PM
we had a couple of tree huggers at our school spray painted the ag building, man i almost lost it when the teacher didnt make them have to clean it up. Instead, they make all of the ag student clean it... that was some major B.S

camoKYLE
04-01-2004, 09:11 PM
Yeah, when I was in H.S. they had a crack down on us cuntry boys that liked to chew tobacca, ride wheelers, and shoot chit. The county sheriff dept showed up one day and searched lockers, parking lots, and our ag shop. They found cigs, snuff, and 3 trucks with shotguns. I fortunately wasn't one of the accused but the guys with shotguns got expelled for a year. It really freakin sucked!
This was all brought on by the shooting at "Heath High School" which was another school in the county.
Since then our county schools have been turned into friggin jails! Fenced with barbed wire with guards and metal detectors...that is BS!!!
I feel your pain young flocknockers that have to put up with the BS of hypocritacal bigots in the school systems now days!

IA goose
04-03-2004, 08:43 AM
I had computer class for awhile...I was always on either refuge forums or flocknockers....I always made sure the teacher didn't catch me:uh: :uh: :tn:

honkerhammerer
04-14-2004, 05:01 PM
thats the good thing about living in the boonies
in wyoming or at least in my high school most of the teachers could care less