PDA

View Full Version : Schools

BossHwg1
04-12-2004, 08:54 PM
wheres everyone go to school in here? College or high-school?
I go to Randolph-Macon College in VA majoring in Business/Econ and going into my Junior year. Get some talkin goin guys!!

IA goose
04-13-2004, 04:39 PM
I go to Hoover High in Des Moines, IA...freshmen...thank goodness scholl ia almost over...can't wait to get comp callin

tlancaster
04-13-2004, 04:57 PM
christian county high school....man it blows. thank goodness only a few more weeks

wildcat1234
04-13-2004, 08:28 PM
I attend Todd County High. I'm a REBEL!!!!

bob dylan
04-13-2004, 11:02 PM
I am a senior at Iowa State University majoring in

Wildlife Biology/Ecology. If you think you guys are ready to get out of school try having your last semester composed of organic chem., plant biology, genetics and some other classes not worth mentioning.

BossHwg1
04-14-2004, 09:40 AM
yeah i hear that man...business management, macro econ, accounting 2, and brit lit (damn lit requirements)

Also guys, my buddy and I are about to take a business venture selling gear to other huntin freaks like ourselves. I'm tryin to come up with some names and the best ones that I can think of right now are East Coast Waterfowl Supply or Virginia Waterfowl Supply. Some others were Big Dux or Big Duck Outfitters, Honker Heaven Outfitters, Muggem' Outfitters, etc. but they just sound too un-professional if you know what I mean. So please everyone think of some good names and lemme know.

Just finished an Accounting exam and now I'm off to study for my Macro Econ exam on Friday. Ya'll take her easy; and if she's easy, take her twice. :BZ:

Clay

honkerhammerer
04-14-2004, 04:55 PM
douglas high school
way out here in douglas wyoming