PDA

View Full Version : Ordered my mag-clucker and Zink tape!

goosejuicer
08-11-2000, 11:17 AM
I just ordered my Flocknocker mag-clucker and a Zink video tape. I've taken the first step on my short reed journey. Once I get the hang of it, then I can spend the big bucks on a custom short reed. Thanks to Flocknocker, and all the guys who've helped with their postings. Less than 4 weeks!!!

Goose Hunter
08-11-2000, 02:59 PM
That mag clucker is one of the better calls I've heard, It's better then the Super Mag!
It's cheap, and it sounds great, what more could you ask? Your really going to like it.

------------------
Eat, Sleep, Hunt, & work on flocknocker's GREAT LOOKING website.

take-um
08-15-2000, 04:18 AM
no excuses this year g.j. will be expecting you to call them in from miles away

goosejuicer
08-15-2000, 05:07 AM
That's fair... so long as you do some scouting and get us into a couple more fields. According to your posts you know alot about scouting(hahaha).

------------------
"I hate those geeses to pieces."

take-um
08-15-2000, 06:49 AM
i can smell the geese from miles away i think i might have a couple more fields lined up plus were gonna have to check out the ice thing late inthe season i dug out the k&h video for the mag clucker let me know when your going to be around to check it out i forgot how good it was lots of instruction and some good kill shots

take-um
08-15-2000, 06:59 AM
aswell scouting is the easy part it's finding the time that's hard not to mention the geese really haven't started flying around here yet