PDA

View Full Version : Camo Cloths

Flocknocker
08-13-2000, 07:36 PM
I talk to a guy that has a wharehouse full of Cornfield Camo cloths. I have done business with Steve for years and he is a great guy. He said he would make me some package deals and give me a deal on some Camo cloths so I could give all the guys here a cut price. I will know more later this week when I get the info. I also tried to find out about the Stubble camo but have not heard back from them yet. I will let you know more later. I will also talk to the flag man again and see what I can come up with for the site. Thanks
Cliff

------------------
Flocknocker
"We're All About Geese"

goosejuicer
08-13-2000, 08:10 PM
I'm interested flocknocker.

Gooseguy
08-13-2000, 08:11 PM
That sounds great Flocknocker, when you get your hands on the merchandise let me know, I will most likely buy an outfit from you. Are you going to put your logo on them too?

Bill Collector
08-14-2000, 03:24 PM
Let us know, I am certain the regulars would love to get our hands on them. I would sure like to see the logo, I got enough camo that DOESN'T say flocknocker!hehehehe

I need flags real bad, too.

NR

------------------
Bill Collector

I collect bluebills, ringbills, spoonbills or any fowl with a bill!

take-um
08-14-2000, 05:06 PM
let me know when there in you can never have enough camo i think the logo would be cool too

Flocknocker
08-14-2000, 05:06 PM
I have a catalog coming with tons of products like cloths and hats and such. I am also working on getting some flags. We should be able to get four or five real good field and marsh camo patterns. And they said they would embroider what every we wanted. I was thinking of doing the Flocknocker Gang logo like this.

http://www.flocknocker.com/flocknocker-gang.jpg

------------------
Flocknocker
"We're All About Geese"

take-um
08-14-2000, 05:38 PM
that flocknocker gang logo is cool i would be proud to call myself one of flocknockers gang me and goosejuicer would be the best dressed guys in our blind

goosejuicer
08-14-2000, 06:01 PM
Hey Flocknocker, your turning into a big-time outfitter. Pretty soon you'll be on the cover of Wheaties(hehehe). You still gonna talk to us common folk when hunters across the world are wearing Flocknocker carpenter jeans instead of their Tommy Hilfiger's.

------------------
"I hate those geeses to pieces."

shootem
08-14-2000, 06:11 PM
Pretty cool, I am looking forward to seeing the catalog. I like the logo, you are going places now!!

take-um
08-14-2000, 06:11 PM
hey flocknocker ball hats or boonie hats would be nice

tsodak
08-14-2000, 06:46 PM
Really really like the logo Cliff. Are you expanding your online catalog, or are you putting together a mailer. I am impressed with some of the online catalogs. They can be nice than the paper ones.

------------------
Smell that powder

Flocknocker
08-14-2000, 07:48 PM
Shit when I said catalog coming, I meant in the mail ,hehehe. I may have a small flyer some day but not a catalog. I don't think anyway. Hell if I didn't talk to guys like you who the heck would I talk to. Hey my goal is to have the best goose hunting supplies you can get no junk. I won't ever sell anything I would not use every day in the field. Catalog, hehehe that is a good one for sure. Look out Herters!!!!!

------------------
Flocknocker
"We're All About Geese"

goose pit
08-14-2000, 10:16 PM
Flocknocker, do you know if Cornfield camo has a website? I know missouri river outfitters has one. Let me know. Thanks buddy.

------------------
Goose Pit
Minnesota Slough Crew
"let em' swing!"

Bill Collector
08-15-2000, 05:17 PM
Hey Cliff,
Since you don't want any junk, make sure the baseball caps are 6 panel, no meshbacks, and no 5 panels! hehehehe
Thanks
NR

------------------
Bill Collector

I collect bluebills, ringbills, spoonbills or any fowl with a bill!

take-um
08-16-2000, 07:21 PM
the outdoor hat co. makes really nice camo hats that have the velcro at the back instead of the plastic things that break eventually they make the hats for du

wyfarrell
08-16-2000, 08:06 PM
Hey Cliff, how bout some shadow grass too maybe? Tube tops for the ladies?

------------------
"You can always tell a waterfowler, but you can never tell him much"