PDA

View Full Version : funny retrieves

VTblackfoot
05-18-2004, 03:50 AM
What is the funniest thing that your dog have ever retrieved? this is a good one: Was at my folks house for dinner the other night annd Diesel was wanderin around. My brother and his girlfriend are back from Utah and are staying there until the renters are out of their house. Long story short diesel nosed through there stuff and delivers me a condom wrapper at the dinner table...now my bro and his girl werent there, but man, it was too funny anyway:rf: :rf: :MS: :CU: :CU:

chcltlabz
05-18-2004, 05:28 AM
Mine brought me the neighbors cat once. Still alive, but very annoyed.

Probably the worst was a dead catfish:tu:

Road Runner
05-18-2004, 06:44 AM
Mine brought my sisters puppy back.:Rich: She didnt like it at all but was her own fault, my lab is about 120 lbs and her puppy was about the size of a cat.:NW: Sure they can play together:hest:

huntingmarsh
05-18-2004, 08:16 PM
We stocked or pond with catfish and on the drive home some dyed and when we put them in the pond the dead ones went to the side of the pond and well all of our dogs seemed to love them and our dogs breath stunk for about 2 months.

Corey

GOOSKI
05-20-2004, 08:26 AM
When my dog was young and didn't know where to hold a goose, he brought one back by the tip of its axx feathers. The goose had both wings streched out. What a funny site to see. But I couldn't complain since he did the job, as ugly as it might have been.

cryan
05-23-2004, 07:55 AM
i once lived with one of my buddies and a stray cat came around, so we kept it...anywho, i would tell my dog to fetch the kitty, and that dog would find the cat everytime and bring it to us..the cat would be soaking wet and pissed off..the cat eventually got used to it and wouldn't fight back at all..it was really funny.

goose57
05-23-2004, 08:05 PM
Three years ago my lab Krypto came back from the neighbors pond with a 3 to 4 week old goosling. He brought it right to me as he would have any retreive. He was very proud
I carried the goosling back to the pond and let him go at the waters edge. He ran across the water to his parents and 6 other siblings. I checked the next morning at the pond and the geese were gone; they had walked off during the night.

Ron

Tim Williams
05-27-2004, 02:38 PM
Duffy likes to bring baby birds that fall out of the nest & set them unharmed on the back step.

greyghost16
05-31-2004, 05:14 PM
I had a golden thirty years ago who brought home a nifty pair of panties which he had taken off a neighbor's clothesline. The same dog also brought two Christmas gifts which had been left at a neighbor's doorstep.

Road Runner
05-31-2004, 07:43 PM
The pantie story could have been interesting:hest:

VTblackfoot
06-02-2004, 04:10 PM
OH YEAH - nothin like a good 'ol panties retrieve:uh: :hest: