PDA

View Full Version : wow!!!!

tsodak
08-14-2000, 07:16 PM
Wow Cliff, that new logo above is really somehting. Are you crteative, or do you pay someone to be creative for you. That includes family memebers too you know. You pay them more than anyone.

Flocknocker
08-14-2000, 07:35 PM
I wish I was that good!!!!! Goose Hunter AKA Barry Cymbaluk did the logo on top and most of the stuff on the web page. He is tops in what he does, and works for a damn fair price. He is the Webmaster on my web page and is listed on the bottom of the page.

Way to go Barry!!!!!!!!

------------------
Flocknocker
"We're All About Geese"

tsodak
08-14-2000, 08:07 PM
Well, congrats are still in order, even if it is just as a finder of quality talent.

------------------
Smell that powder

Goose Hunter
08-14-2000, 09:08 PM
I was bored last night, so I thought I play around a little, and that's what I came up, it's nothing GREAT, but it's nice. Thanks for the nice comments, when I hear people commenting like that, sure makes me happy.

Glad you like it, maybe I'll work on something REAL good tonight, we'll see.

Again, thanks for the comments.

------------------
Eat, Sleep, Hunt, & work on flocknocker's GREAT LOOKING website.

shootem
08-14-2000, 09:33 PM
I would like to see the logo in a vinyl stick-on for the window of your pickup, suburban, trailer ect, in different sizes. Let the world know we are goose hunters. Yes that logo is really cool, This could be the start of something BIG!!

take-um
08-15-2000, 05:07 AM
that is a cool logo dido on the sticker idea maybe it could be part of flocknockers gang logo