PDA

View Full Version : Chat Room Up!

Goose Hunter
08-17-2000, 12:37 AM
Ok guy's

I got the chat room up, over the next few day's I'm going to be in it, so Join in and we'll see how popular we can get, if it get's really popular we will get a real good chat.

But let's just see how this is going to go...
http://www.flocknocker.com/chat.htm

Thanks,
Barry

------------------
Eat, Sleep, Hunt, & work on flocknocker's GREAT LOOKING website.

puddlejumper
08-17-2000, 07:28 AM
Hey Barry - tried to log in to the chat room to check it out this morning, but the system tells me my password is bad? It's the same password I use all over the forum. I tried having the system email me my password, but it said that my address "was not used to create the puddlejumper account". Something sounds screwy. Got any ideas?

------------------
Belly-up & feet danglin'...
puddlejumper

Jossie
08-17-2000, 11:17 AM
Same thing just happened to me....I'll try back tonight

Flocknocker
08-17-2000, 11:24 AM
Well I did it, hehe, now if I can do it any one can. You have to register on the chat room. There is a small box that says register click on that and it will take you step by step. Try it again and see if it works.

------------------
Flocknocker
"We're All About Geese"

puddlejumper
08-17-2000, 11:31 AM
I tried to register, and the thing told me that "puddlejumper" is already in use, but it won't accept my password. Am I an idiot or something, or is there something wrong? I've tried everything I can think of.

------------------
puddlejumper

Flocknocker
08-17-2000, 11:38 AM
Barry is out right now but we will get it figured out. Seems like evertime we try someting new it turns into a custer fox trot. THe flocknocker email is screwed up to but we will get it up today. SORRY

------------------
Flocknocker
"We're All About Geese"

IDBrian
08-17-2000, 12:50 PM
It worked just fine for me Flocknocker.

puddlejumper
08-17-2000, 12:57 PM
No problem, Cliff - I guess a few bugs are to be expected.

------------------
puddlejumper

Goose Hunter
08-17-2000, 07:23 PM
Guys!

When you want to chat, you first have to regirster your nickname for the chat, when you sign up to use this forum, you are not signing up to use the chat also. So you have to register with the chat, sorry.

If your nickname is taken, put a 1 or 2 or whatever you want in front of it.

My nickname on the chat is GooseHunter1

An other guy musta took your nickname pj...
So just put a 1 in front of it, like I said.

I'm going into the chat now,
see you there.

------------------
Eat, Sleep, Hunt, & work on flocknocker's GREAT LOOKING website.

Joe
08-17-2000, 07:41 PM
A good idea for the chat would be to maybe set up certain times for everyone to be there that way we canget the most out of our chattime.
-Joe