PDA

View Full Version : what call to get?

10gaDago
08-17-2000, 09:36 PM
If yo guys had to choose between a Zink paralyzer and a Saunders call, what would it be? Keeping in mind that i'm just learning to call. Anyone with advice would be appreciated.

buck_master_2001
08-18-2000, 01:50 AM
Well they are both excellent calls.I have never head a Zink call but I hear they are really good.I have however heard a saunders because I own a delrin guide series call.I can tell u that this call is very easy to learn on and sounds REALLY good.Has a real deep and good low-end and yet still has an excellent high end crack.If it was me I would buy the saunders call.They are excellent calls.U cannot go wrong.

MN (Strait) Meat
08-18-2000, 05:31 AM
Saunders Delrin. Hands down.

Goose Hunter
08-18-2000, 07:59 AM
Get the Zink.

The call is perfect for begingers, it's easy to blow, and it sounds really goosey. Not to mention the instruction tape show's you EXACTLY what to do.

The Saunders is a great call, I have one. But if your just starting to learn how to blow a goose all, go with the zink.

My $0.02

------------------
Eat, Sleep, Hunt, & work on flocknocker's GREAT LOOKING website.

[This message has been edited by Goose Hunter (edited 08-18-2000).]

Sprig
08-18-2000, 09:53 AM
Go with the Saunders. It is a very easy call to blow. I have blown the Zink call, and I didn't care for it as much. Saunders' traffic call is a little easier than his guide series call, but they are both awesome.