PDA

View Full Version : Hey Goose Junkies....

Blackduck
08-20-2000, 01:11 PM
I don't know if anyone else has tried this yet, or maybe they even posted about it and I never saw it, but I just did something I think ya'll need to try. Go open all the sound wave files that are available in cliff's shop with the calls and then play them all at once. It sounds like a field full of the world's best callers, lol. And if you have sound files from other sites, open em up and play them too. It sounds really cool. later

buck_master_2001
08-20-2000, 02:17 PM
How do u open them up all at teh same time.Do un load one then minimize it.Where alse on the net is there wave files for calls.Please tell me.Thanks.

Blackduck
08-20-2000, 03:14 PM
Yeah, open em, then minimize. Then bring them all up and start playing em. I know DU has some stuff with real bird sounds, and I've found wav files before at various other sites. I think sean mann's site has some of his. Just go around to the various call maker sites to find sound files would be my recommendation. I'm sure Cliff and some of the others know lots of sites. I'm not at home right now(different state even), so I don't have my favorites list to get the call site addies from. Plus, I'm not sure which sites Cliff might be OK with me giving out. Since he pays for these forums it wouldn't be fair for me to start giving other sites advertisement here. So, until I get home AND get an OK from Cliff, you're on your own to find other wav files, but the ones here at flocknocker should keep you entertained a while, hehehe.

[This message has been edited by Blackduck (edited 08-20-2000).]

buck_master_2001
08-20-2000, 03:57 PM
I opened up all of bills calls and the todd scvoda(?) and it sounded cool as hell.I will take your advise on the manufacture pages.Thanks.

Goose Hunter
08-21-2000, 02:17 AM
Ya, I believe Sean Mann has some .wavs but it ain't nothing like what Cliff has, I mean his has .wav's for every call!

There should be one for Jeff's and Zink's calls coming up.

------------------
Tim Grounds is like Jack Nickousis, and I, Goose Hunter, am Tiger Woods.