PDA

View Full Version : Flocknocker: Whats your best selling call

buck_master_2001
08-21-2000, 09:23 AM
I don't know if u mind me asking this question but I was wondering what is your best selling goose call.I am just curious.Thanks.

Flocknocker
08-21-2000, 06:14 PM
The Zink call is right now. But I just got the rest up and I am sure it will be about even for most times. Because all the calls I carry are very good calls, as you know. I still have more stuff to put up. Fred is sold out of calls, man them went fast. So that will slow them down.

------------------
Flocknocker
"We're All About Geese"

buck_master_2001
08-21-2000, 07:30 PM
How are Bills calls selling.All those calls need is someone to promote them.Like if someone gets one and starts competing with one or if there is a big name using them or selling them here in the midwest at all the big shows those calls will take off in sales.I hope to pic up a traffic call this fall.I want a call that will be easy to blow, easy to learn on, and be really loud and fast.Any suggestions?

Flocknocker
08-21-2000, 10:16 PM
Bill's Calls are selling great thanks for asking. They are a super call for most guys. And the guys that have bought them here have told me how much they like them. Like you said you were blowing the guts out of Bill's call in five minutes, right??
You want a call that is really fast, easy to blow, easy to learn and really loud, uuummm, Nope I don't have one of them, but if you find it let me know I would like to sell it. All the calls I sell take some work to learn to blow, but are well worth the effort. If I told you different I would be a lier.

------------------
Flocknocker
"We're All About Geese"