PDA

View Full Version : Southern Atlantic Flyway

Blackduck
08-21-2000, 04:46 PM
Ho hum, ho hum. Any of you guys from the rest of the country want to come write something? hehehe You can use the southern atlantic flyway forum to say whatever, I don't really care, because I'm the only guy from that area that posts here, hehehe. Hey, here's a question for everyone. Are Maryland and Delaware northern atlantic states or southern? Here's my thinking. We split it like it was in the war between the states with them being yanks, or they could be forced south cause we share the Delmarva Peninsula, THE TRADITIONAL GOOSE GROUND of the country. They'll probably want to go north though if they want to be able to talk to anyone, hehehe. And does anyone remember whether West Virginia is considered atlantic or mississippi flyway? I think it's atlantic, but they'll probably want to go to the forums from across the mountains if they want to talk to anyone, hehehe. Seriously, now that you've read this pitiful rant, if you happen to be a southern atlantic lurker, get your ass in there and say hello.

BWAAAAAAHAAAAAHaaAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

And lets hear a little input on the maryland and delaware question. Do we go with the mason-dixon line? Or, since this is a goose forum, do we go with the goose hunting grounds?

Later...

and think your answer through.

scdukman
08-22-2000, 06:19 AM
deleware and maryland,southern states,NO WAY..........they are,will be ,and always have been Yankee states........dont know about geese down here on the s.e. coast of north carolina.the only ones we shoot are golf course pets.ha.........