PDA

View Full Version : Zink Calls

Flocknocker
08-21-2000, 07:22 PM
I have one Black Acrylic Paralyzer SR-1 left. A guy that told me he was going to send a check never did. So if you are looking for one it is the last one there is new. I talked to Dawn (Freds Wife) today and she said they are sold out of calls. So if you want one let me know it also comes with a tape. I don't know how long it will be till I can get more but I bet it is a good spell. Sorry

------------------
Flocknocker
"We're All About Geese"

10gaDago
08-21-2000, 09:51 PM
Cliff, How does the Zink acrylic sound verses the maple? What is the price for the acrylic? How soon can it be sent if purchased by phone? How does the Zink blow verses the Saunders or the call by Todd...? Would it be something that covers all the bases and I would be happy with for along time? Well enough questions, just let me know.
10gaDago

Joe
08-22-2000, 09:10 PM
I'M not an expert but i think the acrylic is a little higher in pitch, I think you will be very hhapy if you purchase the zink call i got mine from cliff andd i love it.
-Joe

Flocknocker
08-22-2000, 10:22 PM
10 if you want to call me I will blow the call for you and show you the difference. I can no way answer all the ?? you have. I don't know how you blow or what you like. All calls are different and I like all the ones I sell and more. But I can't speak for you and what you will like years from now. Sorry
Cliff

Blackduck
08-23-2000, 06:24 PM
Hey Cliff, I got home today and opened up my Zink. It's sure purty. I haven't listened to Zink on the tape yet, so I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, but I'm already doing basic honks and clucks. It still seems to take twice the air my half breed long mag does. Oh well, maybe the video will tell me a "secret". Or maybe I just am gonna have to suck more air from now on. Anyway, thanks for sending it to me and thanks for the free band. It's a nice sounding call. Oh yeah, for anyone reading this, it's the acrylic. What is the difference between the acrylic and the wood cliff? Do I have to call? hehehe

Joe
08-23-2000, 07:26 PM
you probly watched the tape by now but if not the small problems you might be having could be due to hand placement the curve on the end has to do with back pressure and you hold the call more like a flute.
-Joe

Blackduck
08-23-2000, 09:43 PM
Hey Joe, no I haven't watched the tape yet. I'll do that tomorrow. Tonight I watched Autumn's Harvest and part of WW 5. Thanks for the tip though. I always like to figure out what to do(or get a tip like this) before I see it on the tape. It feels a little more accomplishing that way.

Flocknocker
08-24-2000, 12:23 AM
Not much difference in the calls to my thinking. The Acrylic seems to be a bit higher in tone, as you would expect. They are both very nice calls.

------------------
Flocknocker
"We're All About Geese"

Blackduck
08-24-2000, 09:17 PM
That Zink video is awesome as far as explaining what he's doing AND WHY. Zink's one smart sounding dude too. I now know what to do and how to do it, I just got to get my tongue and hands to do it, lol. I'm getting better though. It's a whole lot different from my long mag though. I still got a week though.