PDA

View Full Version : Need some suggestions...Please!

buck_master_2001
08-21-2000, 07:42 PM
I will be getting a large check about late september and I have to buy more hunting stuff.I would like a loud,fast goose call.I am looking at the Saunders Traffic or the Foiles strait meat.I want one I will be able to call good by this late season...early Janurary.Any suggestions.Also I have a chance to buy 4 dozen mag outlaw silo. and 1 dozen super mag outlaw silo.They are a package deal.he will not seperate.He wants $450 fopr the whole package.They were used 1 day last year in feburary.Is that a good deal shoulkd I buy them.Thanks.

Wtrfwlr
08-21-2000, 07:58 PM
That's a pretty solid price for the decoys. Just be sure to check the stakes and make sure they are in good shape. You can tell by how beat up the stakes are, as to how much the decoys have been used. They will have surface scratches and so forth on them. As far as the call, try a Foiles if you have the chance, they sound really good. Whatever call you get, just keep practicing and you will be able to get the sounds you want.

~Pintail~
08-27-2000, 05:44 PM
Buy the decoys and the strait meat call hell
u only like once
(0)(0)

msmith
08-28-2000, 10:54 AM
buy the foiles call, very easy to master with practice, and also check out the standings at recent calling contests - Foiles calls have dominated!

HonkerTime
08-28-2000, 03:27 PM
No doubt about it, no matter what go with a Foiles call.

[This message has been edited by HonkerTime (edited 08-28-2000).]