PDA

View Full Version : Foiles Tape???

wyfarrell
08-22-2000, 08:40 AM
Anyone out there checked out Jeff Foiles's new call tape? Just curious, I've got an old tape he did for a guy a hunt with that is pretty cool. Seems like my Zink tape is awesome, can it get better?

------------------
"You can always tell a waterfowler, but you can never tell him much"

2YellowDogs
08-22-2000, 10:02 AM
Jeff was present at the twin cities game fair show and he had his new tape out as well as a CD. (Same stuff different format) Anyway, I didn't buy a call from the guy and I pretty much told him I couldn't afford one; yet, he still took the time to teach me how to blow his short reed goose call. Within five minutes he had me blowing away and my hands were shaking because I knew that I just had to have that call. I thanked him and told when I'm ready I'll be giving him a holler to send me one. So in short, if his tape is anything like his personal instruction, I'm jumping all over it since I can't blow a short reed worth a damn.

Bill Collector
08-22-2000, 03:37 PM
After I left Game Fair and headed west, the closer I got to home the more I wished I had bought one. Damn. I hate to pay the shipping now.

NR

------------------
Bill Collector

A few short of the limit!

BobinIL
08-23-2000, 07:56 AM
I was in the twin cities last weekend but I couldn't make the game fair. However I did see Jeff at the Cabelas store. I to had been wanting one of his calls since the Midwest waterfowl expo in Crown Point IN. last September. This time, I had the cash and gladly plunked it down for the call and tape. After just 5 days of practice I can say that the geese in my area are in big trouble. I wish I had the time to go to the Game Fair but I opted for the DU Great Outdoors Festival instead.