View Full Version : Ok guy's..critique time Goose soundswave....

08-24-2000, 10:22 PM
Since this house is full of goosecallers please let me know what you think of these goose sounds. It's a new call and I want to know what ya'll think. Be honest now. Thanks guy's I knew I could count on the rest of the FLOCK.
www.angelfire.com/wa2/mallardslayer/goosesounds.wav (http://www.angelfire.com/wa2/mallardslayer/goosesounds.wav)

Shoot'em with their feet hanging

08-25-2000, 02:38 AM
I'd love to tell you it sounded GREAT, but I couldn't call if I had a cell phone, so I'm not the best judge. I will tell you, that my dog came running when she heard it!!

Dare to be Different!

08-25-2000, 08:53 AM
Sounds pretty good Slayer!! This .wav sounds familiar though...... have I heard it before??

You can blow that thing in my blind any time - I'll do all the shooting! hehehe

Belly-up & feet danglin'...

08-25-2000, 10:39 AM
I don't think the wave file does the call justice. He blew the call for me on the phone and it was much better. Real low like a flute but had a nice hi crack like a short reed. Is that the one you made yourself?? And I couldn't get the whole wave to load either, only loaded about half of it. Ain't computers great.

"We're All About Geese"

Goose Hunter
08-25-2000, 12:29 PM
It was flawless. Unlike me, I always have a short note or one that ain't cracked over or something...

What call was that?

It was great, no question about it.

Tim Grounds is like Jack Nicklaus, and I, Goose Hunter, am Tiger Woods.

08-25-2000, 12:40 PM
This is a call that I'm currently making and I wanted to get some input from the best. I hope to have it out pretty soon. This call is very easy to pick up and learn on you can blow it like a flute or a short reed. PJ, yes, it was the same call. Thanks Flocknocker for the kind words. Thank you guy's for your input this gives me a better outlook on this call. I will keep you posted as to the outcome. Who knows maybe they will be on FLOCKNOCKERS web page. hehehe
Thanks again I really appreciate your response.

Shoot'em between the eyes