PDA

View Full Version : Wahat kind of call do u have?

buck_master_2001
08-25-2000, 08:15 PM
I am doing a pole.I am going to count the Zink call, Saunders calls, Tims calls, and the supermag.How many of u own one of these calls?What do u like about it and why did u buy it.I bought my Saunders call becaus eit was greta for beginners, less expensive, and sounds GREAT.Know lets hear from u'll

Ben-IA
08-26-2000, 03:03 PM
Out of the calls I use I have a Zink Paralyzer, Foiles Migrator, Grounds SuperMag, and a Grounds Graphite halfbreed.
Ben

wyfarrell
08-26-2000, 04:44 PM
I love my Super Mag, graphite half breed and original Saunders. Haven't tried the traffic stop yet or speck/sob call. Bills calls are great!

------------------
"You can always tell a waterfowler, but you can never tell him much"

wyfarrell
08-26-2000, 04:48 PM
I love my Super Mag, graphite half breed and original Saunders. Haven't tried the traffic stop yet or speck/sob call. The half breed I like because it is incredibly loud for windy days and distant birds. They seem trickier than most though. The Grounds is nice because it is very sensitive and I like a rich wood sound. My Saunders have a great giant sound and are easy to blow, well priced and Bill is very cool to deal with, customer service is always better with a guy that produces fewer calls, in my opinion. I really am trying to get a flute from Allen McCree to, they sound awesome.

------------------
"You can always tell a waterfowler, but you can never tell him much"

wingfeather
08-26-2000, 07:18 PM
Ok hear goes on the calls I hunt with the Giant Killer and Grounds calls then I have in my collection 2 Bill Saunders,5 Glynn Scobey, 1 Hammertime, 1 Ken Martin, 6 Grounds two super mags 2 halfbreeds,2guides best, 4 Giant Killers, 1 Jim King. I think that about covers the goose calls. I think I will add one Hunters 007 when I go down there in Jan.

------------------
Bob Alfieri, Take a Kid Hunting

~Pintail~
08-26-2000, 08:25 PM
Hey what about the jeff foiles call it is a sweet call I own one, I just bought one last week and it is very easy to blowand sounds great! What do u guys think of it
hey Buck_master_2001 BIG BIG BIG (O)(O)

msmith
08-27-2000, 10:44 AM
my favorite calls are the foiles migrators, they are very easy to blow, with practice and also Jeff Foiles if you see him at shows or give him a call is extremely helpful on any of the reference notes that you may be having trouble with