PDA

View Full Version : To follow in The Baron's Footsteps...sorta?!

DUCKDIGGLER
11-14-2005, 04:15 PM
Took my buddies 14 year old son Mikey out for a goose hunt. We ran traffic and limited out after some work. We had a blast and the kid was a pleasure to have afield....very saftey minded, courteous and respectful. I look forward to our next hunt together! This kid has got it BAD! All he wants to do is waterfowl hunt.....kinda tough when Dad likes to chase deer though....he can hunt with me any time!

I think the smile says it all.....

The Baron of Bufflehead
11-15-2005, 04:24 AM
That's the way, 'DIG!:cool: I think it really makes the hunt to have a young person smiling ear to ear afterwards!:Rich: One of my farmer's has a 16 year old nephew has apparanty got it bad for goose hunting, but never shot one yet. So, I told his uncle to call me next time the nephew is visiting. Also, I think Wood Duck Wizard's son has a friend from school who also wants to go, so we hope to line that up soon.

Road Runner
11-16-2005, 04:25 AM
Great job Diggler! Its great to see you fellas getting the young lads out. As far as his father chasing deer and him waterfowl, Im sure they will share some great hunts together someday.:TT:

StraitMeatKilla
11-16-2005, 05:00 AM
AWESOME!!! Nothing like getting kids into the sport......keeping the tradition alive!!!!

Great job Diggler!!!

Strait

Mike B
11-16-2005, 04:35 PM
Nice goin Todd. Some of my favorite hunts are just my son and I.
It is awsome watching kids and to see the expression on their face.:pl:

Mike

Corn Doc
11-17-2005, 06:28 PM
Great job!!! :TT:

GreenHead Crazy
11-19-2005, 04:47 PM
Awesome hunt, anytime you can take a youngter out for a hunt is good. I agree, anytime you see a kid with a smile from ear to ear is a good thing... My hats off to you Diggler....:pl: :cool:

Wood Duck Wizard
11-21-2005, 09:00 AM
Congrats on getting the young guy out and at em!!!!!!!!!