PDA

View Full Version : Young stud

Marshwalker
01-01-2006, 09:18 PM
Guys, where can I start. This last couple of days will go down as some of my most memorable duck hunts ever. My youngest brother is now of age to start hunting with us big boys. I took him out wensday and thursday. He had a blast. We set up using my layout boats and had the ducks landing on top of us. My brother shot like he was a seasoned veteran. On the second day that little bugger even doubled up on two nice drakes. I thought I was going to finish his limits, but I wrong. The best part of the whole trip was to see him smile and have chances to teach and encourage him. I think there is going to be another hardcore waterfowler at the Simon household.

Zach

Marshwalker
01-01-2006, 09:19 PM

The Baron of Bufflehead
01-02-2006, 04:57 AM
That's awesome stuff Zach. What a cool brother you are! Tell your brother "welcome" from me... welcome to the ranks of the waterfowlers.:TT:

DrBob
01-02-2006, 09:07 AM
:cool: :cool: :cool: the rule!

m.mauler
01-02-2006, 02:11 PM
I remember my big brother taken me and thats been over 40 years ago.Great job

Joe

2Hnker
01-03-2006, 08:23 AM
thats awesome!! sounds like he is gonna be an addict!

DUCKDIGGLER
01-03-2006, 12:35 PM
Zach...too cool bro...too cool! :uh:

Bones
01-03-2006, 01:11 PM
Better start hiding you good stuff now - he's got the bug and he has a good idea as to where he can get supplies!!hehehe
Congrats to both and that's great were able to take the time out to hang out with your bro!
Bones

Killer Miller
01-11-2006, 05:42 PM
Thats awesome. Boys, we gotta keep bringing young hunters into the picture. Those damn PETA people are trying to take away our life. We gotta have people to fight them.

STUBBLE BUM
01-13-2006, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by Bones
Better start hiding you good stuff now - he's got the bug and he has a good idea as to where he can get supplies!!hehehe
Bones

Is that experience talking? LOL

I had younger brothers that regularly pillaged my tackle box and went on search missions through my blind bag......irritating at the time but funny now that I reflect on it.

Thanks for the memory Bones:cool:

Good job Simon brothers.

STUB