PDA

View Full Version : Youth turkey season

teal-time
04-07-2006, 08:58 PM
Tomorrow is day one of Oregons first youth turkey hunt.:uh: My dad, my brother, and I are taking off tonight at 1:00 AM. We're driving three hours and then It's time to try to wack a tom. Yesterday I was out scouting and I found a double bearded turkey plus about 10 others with 8 to 10 inch beards. So I'm ready to wack one.:TT:

Call'em N
04-07-2006, 10:30 PM
That was an impesive flock you guy's found David. Good luck on Sat. I wish I could hobble around good enough to get a few more kills on video. I guess I will have to wait until the 15th, if I am able to hobble out to my spot.....

Call me and let me know how you and your brother do!!!!!!

Jossie
04-08-2006, 06:36 AM
Good luck TT. Be sure and post some pic's up. I really enjoy seeing where you guys hunt! Hope you guys can get that double bearded tom to take his final death march.:uh: :TT:

teal-time
04-10-2006, 10:44 AM
My brother and I each got a turkey on Saturday morning. I got a tom and he got a jake. I'll post the pics story and stats after I get the film developed. The digital camera didn't get here by the youth hunt so I had to use a disposable.:NW: Maybe it will be here for the opener.:TT:

Wood Duck Wizard
04-10-2006, 11:50 AM
Congrats on getting 2 birds to start the season!!!:TT: