PDA

View Full Version : ITALIAN SAUSAGE FROM GOOSE BREAST

anvilman
10-25-2006, 05:40 PM
TRY THIS GUYS!!:TT: MY FIRST TIME MAKEING THIS AND THEY CAME OUT AWSOME. I JUST USED A #10 MEAT GRINDER FOR THE WHOLE PROSSES.I ALSO GOT SOME GOOD TIPS AND INSTRUCTIONS FROM SAUSAGEMANIA.COM, GREAT SIGHT!!!! I WHENT DOWN TO LOCALE BUTCHER AND GOT SOME FRESH GROUND PORK FOR SAUSAGE MAKING AND HE SOLD ME SOME FRESH CASEING THAT HE USES I TOLD HIM WHAT I WAS DOING AND HE POINTED ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION WITH THE CASEING!! OK TH MIX WAS 50/50 5LB'S OF GROUND GOOSE BREAST 5LB'S OF FRESH GROUND PORK
SALT- 5 TBLS GROUND BLK PEPPER 2 1/2 TBLS WILD FENNEL SEED 2 1/2 TBLS FRESHLY DICED PARSLY 5 TBLS ABOUT 3 TBLS OF FRESH MINCED GARLIC AND ABOUT 1 1/2 TBLS OR TO YOUR LIKING OF RED PEPPER FLAKES MIX THE GROUND MEAT AND SEASONING THEN PUT IN CASEING THEN YOU HAVE YOUR SELF A NICE SUCKULENT SAUSAGE:TT: :TT: I REALY RECOMEND SAUSAGE MANIAS WEB SIGHT THEY HAVE A BUNCH OF RECIPES TO TRY GOOD LUCK:cool:

anvilman
10-25-2006, 05:46 PM
HERE IS THE SAUSAGE:TT: :cool:

733SubDucker
10-25-2006, 06:33 PM
Looks awesome!

Are you going to smoke them or do you have something else in mind?

:cool: :uh: :pl: :pl:

Bones
10-26-2006, 04:12 AM
You did a great Job Ed - those look awesome! Not sure if I would just BBQ them on a samich or just throw them in a pot of Spagetti sauce!
Bones

goose pimp
10-26-2006, 06:19 AM
Its making me hungry looking at them. Thanks for sharing.

duckpoor
10-26-2006, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by Bones
You did a great Job Ed - those look awesome! Not sure if I would just BBQ them on a samich or just throw them in a pot of Spagetti sauce!
Bones

Oh yea......... split and crumble three or four in to the sause and give the others a soak for 5-6 hr on "way low".. fish them out and make some crusty bread sandwiches.. Yummy two times!!

R Green

GOOSKI
10-26-2006, 11:42 AM
I made a lot of sauage last year. We ate most with spagetti. Some we opened up for a meat sauce, and some were left as sausage. You will be happy.

I am doing a big batch of jerky this weekend. Eat up!

anvilman
10-27-2006, 03:35 PM
I NEED TO GET A SMOKER DONT HAVE ONE YET!! I COOKED A FEW ON THE GRILL A COUPLE OF NIGHTS AGO AND THEY CAME OUT REALY GOOD, NOT BAD AT ALL FOR A FIRST TIMER:TT: :TT:

DUCKDIGGLER
11-01-2006, 03:40 PM
Eddie where the hell is my sample!!!

Looks awesome bud!! :pl:

anvilman
11-06-2006, 03:09 PM
HEY DIGG DONT WORRY NEXT TIME I SEE YOU GUYS I WILL HAVE SOME FRRESH STUFF FOR YA!!!!!!:wak: