PDA

View Full Version : We are back

teal-time
03-12-2007, 10:15 PM
So how many youth are looking at this forum anymore?

walleye killer
03-13-2007, 04:16 AM
I check it out quite a bit but there arent ever many new posts.

Bones
03-13-2007, 05:40 AM
I check it out quite a bit but there arent ever many new posts.

Maybe you and Dave can change that..........:hest:
Take the lead and..........
Bones:TT:

teal-time
03-13-2007, 10:42 AM
So walleye killer, how did your season go this year?

walleye killer
03-13-2007, 06:23 PM
Pretty good by our standards. Dad and I took 24 ducks, 23 Canadas, And 1 snow. Thats is just dad and I, we never hunt with anybody else.

The highlights were my first duck, my first pintail, and my 7th duck ever, which was a banded black duck.

How did yours go?

teal-time
03-13-2007, 07:28 PM
That's awesome. Out here on the West Coast we can only dream of killing a black duck. My season went well. It was a lot of fun, but this year it went on forever. The last season just ended on Saturday, it was for specks. We got into the specks and the mallards really good this year, but the honkers acted smart all year. All in all it was a good season. Even got an antelope and a mule deer to top it off. Turkey season will be here before you know it though!:uh:

reeltime
03-17-2007, 01:02 AM
TT, I was bummed out you didn't make it out for the last day. Maybe next year we'll get out and whack a few. I realy enjoyed hunting with your dad and look forward to the next opportunity. Have fun this spring, it sounds like you guys have some sweet spots waiting on you. I went scouting after we hunted on Saturday and saw the biggest Oregon Tom I have ever seen. I can't wait to see him standing in front of the 10!!