PDA

View Full Version : Duck Po'boys

Crazy_Farmer
10-09-2007, 07:32 PM
Well I've been trying out a bunch of new recipes to eat instead of turning everything into sausage. Both me and my brother whenever we go cross the border we hit up pop-eyes and get Po'boys. Us northern boys like a little heat every once and awhile so I figured I'd try my hand at some. Havent tried this with any geese yet but the duck has been unbeilevable.

-Fillet duck breast in half
-Go from flour to egg to flour ( I'm really simple use whatever coating you want)
-Deep fry till Dark golden almost brown
-Get whatever bun you want and load with lots of hot sause, mayo, lettuce,pickles and cheese if you want
Eat it up!!

I keep forgetting to make myself 2-3 sandwiches because I eat the first one in about a minute and then want more. I do the same with strips and dip it in a hot chilli sauce and eat that up even faster. Hope you enjoy.

Cut-um
10-12-2007, 06:13 PM
Sounds awesome but it ain't a Po'Boy if your putting it on a bun, it's got to be good crunchy New Orlean's style French Bread...:rof: :hest: :rof: I like the Chile sauce idea which makes me think of a Fajita Po'Boy with all the fixen's like cheese, guacamoli, sour cream, onions, peppers and salsa...:TT: Damn, I'm getting hungry...:CY: :CL: :CY: