PDA

View Full Version : Dear Uncle Bones!!!!!

Call'em N
11-04-2007, 04:32 PM
I am getting ready to see you in a few weeks. I am practicing my Plucking and picture skills for you. I am up to 1/4 (Cleaned) goosey to daddies 1. Hopefully by the time you get hear we will be on a one to one ratio. My daddie has been saving all the Sky Rats for you!!!!!

See ya soon,

Kailee

bigredguy42
11-04-2007, 04:51 PM
Sky Rats i see how you are now Matt. Just for the sky Rat thing the duck gods will not be happy. I have seen many of pictures posted from you with very few Geese but a mess load of Ducks :NW: :hs: Bone man i hope he has not put the wammy on you guys. Maybe just maybe you can toast the duck gods with a good scotch and they might be good to you

Bones
11-04-2007, 05:21 PM
Damn Matt - she is getting big!!! And thank god she looks like her mother!:pl:
Tell her that Uncle Bones will show her how to get those metal things off those duckies legs as we both pluck those wonderful birds....as if it wasn't for her Daddy's buddies, she would never learn!
Will also be bringing her a little package full of stuff to make the walls on the house a little more colorful- hey, got to pay the little gal something for helping!
And Art - I will now be doing the Anti-Whammy prayers everynight before sleep as to not upset the gods ( and the drinking/toasting ain't a bad thing to make sure I coverd ALL of the bases!)-to-be!:pl: :pl:
Bones:TT:

Call'em N
11-05-2007, 10:01 AM
Sky Rats i see how you are now Matt. Just for the sky Rat thing the duck gods will not be happy. I have seen many of pictures posted from you with very few Geese but a mess load of Ducks

By no means will I EVER pass up a good "Sky Rat", I mean Duck hunt. Especially in a dry Barley Field!! I have alway's prefered to shoot Geese, especially with a 6 dark bird limit in Cali!!
I have just been waiting for Bones to get here to assist me with putting a few more Duck's on the ground.
Actually thinking of running up your way next week and go hunt that place you and Steve M go to. You got any time available? So see I do admit I will shoot Ducks. However if 100 Mallards are working the Spread and 15 Geese are locked and commited the Mallards just got a free pass. That is saying I am not limited out on Geese. Oh BTW, I am flying back to Mass in an attempt to Kill a Blackie!!

Hell, I will have to go buy some Blue Label or Glen Livitt (sp) to help out the cause.