PDA

View Full Version : JS Deluxe Pro

AllBusiness
02-05-2008, 07:15 PM
I'm stuck in the stone ages, what can I say....
I'm in dire need of a new speaker and extension cord for my 612 Deluxe Pro with the long range speaker. Both are worn and cut out from it getting twisted.
Anyone know of a place? I've scanned the net and can't find anything.
Any help would be great or you can convince me to get a FoxPro....
Thanks a bunch,
AB

The Baron of Bufflehead
02-06-2008, 05:28 AM
Hey John... a Canadian shop has these on clearance...

APC-1 AUXILLARY POWER CORD FOR JS 512 CALLER

I remembered seeing some JS stuff listed, but that was it. Will that be of any use to you? If yes, let me know and I'll order one for you. They're only $10 on clearance.

I'll keep looking other places when I get more time. There's gotta be a shop somewhere with what you need!:TT:

AllBusiness
02-06-2008, 05:33 AM
Sa-weet Baron, thanks buddy!
Let me see if it'll work.
AB

CA Hunt'n
02-06-2008, 09:44 AM
fox pros work... my buddy got one for christmas and we used it for the first time about 2 weeks ago. we sat on a side hill overlooking a big meadow. we had the rx-6 at about 40 yards sitting next to the Jack in The Box.. about 10 minutes after we started calling we had to shoot a grey fox in defense of the caller/decoy

GANDER D. BANDER
02-09-2008, 06:38 PM
AB,
As with any "hunting gear" the success speaks for itself. Wonder why they are 300-700 bucks because they are WELL worth the money. I consider the 700 or so dollars on my setup as an investment. I would never go back to my old JS 612 tripping over speaker wire, jerking the speaker, un doing big friggin birds nests in the dark. Man I miss that! hehe The up side is you can ALWAYS sell them if it doesn't work for you. I see guys doing backflips to get them on the predator classified ads. But you won't....:TT: