PDA

View Full Version : Goose Sausage !!!! Just starting out HELP

Skeet in NZ
04-14-2008, 01:53 AM
Ok Guys

My wife is sick and tired of the amount of goose meat I have in the freezer. She got me some sausage skins to move some of it and for me to make my owe as I am always complaining the sausages from store not good.

Any help or ideas on do's and don'ts. Want to start with a basic sausage. I have plenty of goose meat and I have some belly pork. I have a load of skins and flocknocker spices Cliff and I also have a small amount of liquid smoke. So what can I do with these options.

I also like garlic.

Rob

bighonkers89
04-14-2008, 10:06 AM
when your done making it, send some out this way :nn:

Thanks alot! lol.

Skeet in NZ
04-28-2008, 12:05 AM
Well I made them. Thanks to Butcher1 here in New Zealand with personal phone call for some extra help. They taste great and still waiting on some feed back but those that have tried them loved them.

I have some left for opening weekend to try on the boys this weekend.

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/8897/2008002ws0.jpg

Now Lynaire (wife) wants me to make salami as she does not like sausages!!!!!!!! Having said that she will eat them in bread crumbs rather than sausage skins.

Rob

anvilman
04-28-2008, 04:06 AM
THEY LOOK GREAT, JUST SAW YOUR POSTI HAVE BEN MAKEING SOME MY SELF. AND I GOT ALOT OF GOOD INFO FROM SAUSAGEMANIA.COM THEY HAVE SOME GOOD RECIPIES AND GOOD PICTORIALS ,THE BEST THING THAT I GO BY IS THE FRESHER THE INGRIDIENTS THE BETTER TASTING IT COMES OUT:TT: :TT: