PDA

View Full Version : Good job Korey!!

jimfaststeel
10-02-2010, 07:58 AM
I just got done watching last weekends episodes of the Drury show and Korey was doing a fine job of thinning out the howlers. It really got me in the mood to get out, but with the harvest going in full swing right now it seems like everything is getting bumped around. I'll wait til after the field work is done and then get after em.
Anyway, enjoyed the show Korey and look forward to some more.

kirsch
10-02-2010, 11:42 AM
I didn't know I was on. I knew they were highlighting a few hunts on one of their TV episodes this year from a few of the kills from the Predator Madness 5 DVD. Thanks for the kind words.

Korey

kirsch
10-02-2010, 11:44 AM
I did get out on 4 stands this morning and was able to get 1 coyote and missed 1. I must be a bit rusty as it should have been 2. That seems to be my answer a lot this year. I am going to give my rifle a good cleaning as I have had a few too many misses this year and maybe am losing a bit of accuracy from a dirty barrel.

The Baron of Bufflehead
10-11-2010, 06:21 PM
...maybe am losing a bit of accuracy from a dirty barrel.

Could be your eyes. We're not getting any younger, ya' know.:rof::rolleyes:

kirsch
10-12-2010, 08:22 AM
Baron, my eyes may be going but the magnification of the scope compensates for any issues there. :nn:

I am making all the easy shots but have missed too many of the midrange shots. Haven't shot a grouping at longer range for awhile, so I will have to do that and see if anything goofy is going on. It is most likely just me. A good cleaning is usually a good idea on all these hyper-velocity varmint guns.